《31》

christmas morning

christmas morning

after their meeting with jyp yesterday, the boys had immediately returned to the hideout to watch movies like their parents had done in the past.

it was around 4am at the moment and all the older siblings were fast asleep while the rest were wide awake.

"im bored of christmas movies, can we do something else" sohee and olivia whined from the floor.

"truth or dare" nagyung spoke up catching the attention of everyone, especially her brother. donghyuck just shot her a playful smile knowing she wanted to do something.

everyone gathered up on the loft area so the oldest could sleep. minas head lay on seungmins shoulder, she was wearing the first hoodie he gave her back at summer camp.

"I'll spin first" donghyuck spun the bottle and it landed on jisung. donghyuck chuckled lightly before saying his dare for the boy.

"truth or dare?"

"dare, im not a wimp"

"go outside and yell about your love for cheesecake for 30 sec"

"bet" he stood up and walked out the door, felix getting his phone out to film and ryujin hiding her face to avoid second hand embarrassment

he started yelling louder than they thought and made everyone laugh like crazy. it's not like they'd be bothering anyone if they were in the middle of the woods near no houses.

"okay you're turn" they went back inside and jisung spun the bottle and it landed on yeji.

"truth or dare?"

"truth, im too lazy to do any dares" she yawned and stretched her arms above her head.

"what happened between you and donghyuck" the others turned their attention towards the couple and the aussies looked with confusion.

"they were in a fight and had a break for like a month but no one knew why" ryujin whispered over to them, they responded with a series of nods and turned their attention back to yeji and donghyuck.

"i thought he cheated on me" jieun gasped dramatically.

"i don't blame her either, whoever told her made it really believable but of course i would never do such a thing" he held her closer to him to show the rest that they're okay now.

"well wasn't expecting that" renjun said, leaning up against the wood.

they continued playing for a while until everyone had fallen asleep- well everyone except for seungmin and mina.

he stood up and took her hand leading her out of the mini house and taking her to an opening in the woods that looked over the early morning rush of seoul roads.

the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon and an orange hue was appearing over the buildings.

they sat on seungmins jacket and cuddled against each other while watching the sky slowly change from the bland dark night sky to a beautiful orange and purple bright sky.

"i wish we could stay like this forever" mina said taking in the beauty of the world around them.

"me too, let's just enjoy it while it lasts" he held her tighter, as if she'd disappear if he let go.

seungmin and mina just sat there, enjoying each other's presence. the girl found herself becoming more and more tired. mina shifted her position to lay her head on seungmins lap.

he played with the strands of her hair and sung her day6s 'you were beautiful' softly to lull her to sleep.

-

"found them!" a group of heavy footsteps made their way towards the sleeping couple. seungmin was leaning against one of the trees, minas head lay in his lap. both napping comfortably.

"wake up lovebirds" olivia jumped onto her sisters leg making mina jump up.

"wha- huh?" seungmin woke up due to the cold wind hitting the part of his legs which were once warm. olivia giggled at her sisters reaction and dragged her up and in the direction of the small house, seungmin trailing behind like a lost puppy. the rest of the group was farther ahead and looked very tired, meaning they most likely just woke up.

back inside the small house, there was a large red sac containing a large amount of gifts. a letter rested on top.

to our children,

merry christmas!! we decided that you all probably would like to spend christmas with each other so we packed all the presents for you guys into this bag. be back by 4pm okay?

with love,
your parents

mina smiled at the letter when she had the chance to read the note. she placed in on the coffee table and sat down in the empty spot beside seungmin.

junho, eunjo, yuta and rachel were sorting through the presents and throwing them at the person whose name was written on the sticker.

their whole day went by normally and smoothly. either cuddling and watching more movies or exploring town with a small group. then the all returned home for dinner.

right now, seungmin and mina were sitting on the roof of hyunjins house, watching the city below and the snowflakes slowly fall from the sky.

hyunjin and yejis house being on a hill led to a beautiful view of the city. mina knew she should be using this time to cling onto seungmin and enjoy korea as a whole before she had fly back home in a week.

unknowingly, a tear escaped from her eye and seungmin panicked. he wiped away the tear and pulled her into his embrace.

"woah why are you crying?" his voice was soft and filled with care.

"i-i don't know" he chuckled lightly and pulled her into the space between his legs so her back would be resting against his chest. seungmin snaked his arms around her waist and held her close, nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck.

"this is comfy" mina smiled and relaxed into his embrace. seungmin lifted his head slightly so he could speak.

"you're like a teddy bear, my teddy bear"

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH. TRUTH IS I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TF I WANT TO DO WITH THIS BOOK TO CONTINUE.

that being said, the next chapter will have time skips so i apologize if it may be confusing.

**i didn't proof read this either so im sorry if it was written bad**