《30 》

their small date at the cafe was interrupted when seungmins mother texted them to come back

their small date at the cafe was interrupted when seungmins mother texted them to come back. the couple left the cafe and took a cab back to their house.

they had left the front door unlocked so they could enter when they got back without disturbing anyone else. a very sleepy felix was walking up the stairs when the pair finally entered the house. he waved and rubbed his eyes, stumbling backwards slightly.

"lixie is everyone else up yet" his mother asked, he looked back down the stairs and then nodded. "great! tell them to come up please" not too long after all the teens were now upstairs and seated in the living room, confused as to why all their moms stood infront of them.

"okay, so all of us used to do this every christmas when we were your age. basically we had this hideout when we were in high school and every christmas we'd clean up the place and watch movies till dawn. yesterday we went and cleaned it up getting it ready for you guys to just have a lazy day. don't worry its PACKED with snacks" jisungs mom smiled at all of them who looked extremely happy. although it was small, the fact that it used to be a tradition and that they're passing it on to their children warmed minas heart.

"okay so all of you go grab comfy clothes and we'll take you all there" without hesitation everyone made their way into whatever room they were staying in and changed.

the parents had led them to a forest, while walking through they told stories from their high school days and whatnot. when they arrived at their hideout it was pretty large.

the exterior stayed in good shape even after all these years of the parents not coming to it. when you walked inside, youd be met with the cozy atmosphere. there was 4 couches forming a half circle and all facing the blank wooded wall.

"woah" hyunjins jaw fell agape at the carvings spread across the boards that lead up to a loft, which was covered in more carvings. more specifically, hearts with each parents initials and inside jokes. although these writings only covered half the wall and the other half left empty.

"we told each other that when we're older and have kids, we'll show them this area and let them fill out that half" jieuns dad told them all.

the teens from camp smirked at each other and immediately climbed up and started carving some of their memories on. the girls also copied what their parents did and put them and their boyfriends initials with a heart around it. renjun scoffed at all of them and drew moomin next to "R+".

soon all the teens were up and carving their memories with each other onto the wall, making sure to leave space for the future. all their parents smiled and hooked up the projector and got the computer ready with a slideshow of movies prepared. they quietly left to spend Christmas eve with each other and remember all their memories.

"we should all come here every weekend!!" nagyung said excitedly, clutching onto haebin who agreed with her. there was a chorus of nods and short chatters. the aussies just looked down.

"oh crap. seungmin, jisung, jeongin and felix you guys let's go" hyunjin piped up after looking at the time on his phone.

"where you guys going" jieun turned towards them, slightly confused

"jype, we're trainees sis and we've been called for a meeting" jeongin sent a toothy smile towards jieun, who's eyes widened. felix coughed slightly

"im not a trainee yet so rachel stop glaring at me" his eyes were trained on the ground, intimidated by his older sister.

"just be back soon" yuta waved them off and pulled rachel in to shake the glare off of her. jieun stood there trying to piece everything together only to let out "hUh".

"don't worry about it jieunnie, come on let's cuddle" jaemin grabbed her hand and clung onto her, which she gratefully swung her arms around him.

"clingy bitches" renjun mumbled in the corner. "shut up lonely moomin" jaemin snapped back, making renjun give an exaggerated shocked expression back.

meanwhile, the group of trainees met inside one of the dance rooms. felix and jeongin trailed behind the boys as they had not met the others yet.

"chan these are the two we were talking about" jisung pulled the two boys up to the front.

"hello im chan, this minho and changbin" Felix's face softened when he saw minho and changbin as he recognized them from camp.

the group of 8 boys sat in the center of the room and chan explained how things work here.

"now all we need is jyp's confirmation but considering you've already sent in your audition video and we made him watch it. you should be all set." the older aussie smiled at the younger one and told seungmin to accompany him to jyps office.

"we'll go ahead back to the hut thing then" hyunjin said walking away with the two other boys.

felixs meeting with jyp went smoothly and he accepted him into the company. he told him that he can either have someone send his belongings down to korea while he trains or he flies back asap to retrieve them so he can get set up in the dorm.

wanting to see ava for possibly the last time he took flying back. jyp offered his jet to felix which took him by surprise but he agreed none the less.

"the jet will take off at any time on the 26th but you need to be back here on the 30th" felix nodded and thanked jyp, leaving the building with seungmin.

seungmin gave him a neutral smile. he noticed the sadness of having to leave his girlfriend and move to korea but was excited to be training with him.

 he noticed the sadness of having to leave his girlfriend and move to korea but was excited to be training with him

I'VE HAD SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER

anygays

i spent all day streaming ridin and so you should too ;)