《23》

mina was back in her room and told the two other girls what her sister had said

"so theres another girl!! yay" jieun smiled and ava sat feeling a little left out, but had to understand as it was their parents who were bringing them together.

"okay let's get ready now, the ears arent in this box" mina grabbed the box and walked back to her closet and coming back with three cat ears

"i thought i threw these out years ago" mina cringed and tossed one to each of the girls before heading to shower. jieun and ava going in after.

they went back into minas closet and grabbed the outfits they want to wear. mina put on a tight plain black long sleeve shirt that was tucked into her short black skirt. a belt looped around her waist and the extra loosely fell down the side. she put the ears on and walked over to her vanity.

ava and jieun put on all tight black outfits as well and took the seats beside mina and got ready.

mina decided to leave her hair natural with its light waves and put on a natural look of makeup which was more than usual but still didnt look like much.

at about 7 they were finally ready and waiting for felix and chenle to pick them up

"ava if you get drunk im leaving you to felix" mina glared at the girl remembering how drunk ava was last time.

they kept talking until felix and chenle casually walked through the door. chenle wore a white sweater and black ripped jeans, and felix wore a loose black tshirt that was tucked into his black ripped jeans.

"cute headband" felix laughed at his sister but genuinely meant it towards his girlfriend. mina glared at him and took it off, throwing it on her bed. jieun sat up and linked arms with chenle

"let's go!!"

-

they arrived at the mansion. yuna was hosting the party. her family was fairly rich and her friends suggested she held the halloween party this year even though shes a sophomore.

chenle knocked a few times and they were greeted by yuna, holding a cup of what seemed to be beer

"im so glad you guys could make it! make yourselves at home and enjoy the party!" she opened the door wider to let them in. instantly the smell of sweaty teens and alcohol ran through the house. mina cringed and ava and felix immediately made their way to the kicthen for drinks. jieun linked arms with mina as well and smiled

"don't worry, i don't like alcohol" she sighed in relief that she wouldn't have to take care of another drunk girl.

they made their way to the backyard as it was way too crowded inside. the speaker was blasting 'Harlem shake' from the moment they stepped out and mina cringed

what is it? 2012?

minas thoughts were cut off by jieun and chenle dancing like animals. as anyone would, she immediately took her phone out to record the pair. she posted it on her snapchat story and captioned it "@nanajae your girlfriends wilding".

jaemin :]

you mentioned jaemin :] in
your story!

what is she on

absolutely nothing
we just got here XD

i wish i was dancing with
her not chenle ;-;

ahaha loser

mina proceeded to put her phone away and calm down the rampaging children. chenle walked back inside to grab a drink. yuna was smart and put out non alcoholic drinks for the people that weren't comfortable, and chenle came back with three sprites.

"oh mina i saw a drunk ethan in the kitchen so uh be aware lol" he opened the can and took a sip. mina rolled her eyes not wanting to deal with him again but ignored it and talked with some other people that were there.

"im going to excuse myself to the bathroom, jieun can you hold my drink for a bit?" jieun nodded and took minas drink as she walked back inside. she saw felix sitting on the couch, ava on his lap. she walked over and felix was fine but ava had a  low alcohol tolerance so she was already wasted.

"now i know why you don't go to partys with her" mina laughed and walked in the direction of the bathroom, luckily no one was around that part and no one was in the bathroom. she did her business and washed her hands before exiting only to be pushed against the wall, arms blocking her from leaving. she looked up only for her eyes to be met with ethans.

"mmmina i could jussss kiss you right now" his words slurred

oh hes DRUNK drunk

ethan leant in trying to kiss mina but she moved her head out of the way and kicked him in the area, pushing him away before walking back outside

"great now we can't have children" he said holding his area and mina through the nearest object at him, which happened to be a beer cup

"there you are" jieun handed her, her drink back.

"what took you so long?" chenle asked taking a sip of his drink

"oh ethan tried to kiss me" the blonde boy spit his drink out all over jieun who just glared at him

"we can't let you go alone can we" jieun laughed at how ethan would be all over mina if she was alone.

"this partys boring can we go" the girl whined. jieun and chenle looked at each other and nodded

"partys are better in korea" they walked back to the living room and told the sober felix that they were going to walk back as yunas house wasnt far from their own. he nodded and the three left, thanking yuna for inviting them.

"what should we do" chenle asked kicking some pebbles that were in his path

"well, my parents are out of town for the weekend and i already bet you that Olivia's boyfriend is at our house. soooooo....SLEEPOVER" mina yelled excitedly and all three of their faces lit up.

when they got back to minas house, there was a car in the laneway. confused, mina walked into the house

"hey rach- SWEET MOTHER OF GOD NOT IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER"

its 2 days into my 3 week break and im already bored asf HELP