《27》

"alright let's go find the devils" hyunjin said making everyone chuckle and look for their siblings

"imagine having siblings" jisung and renjun muttered under his breath and ryujin giggled before going to find her younger sister.

(a/n : you can skip over this, it's literally a series of 'tHiS iS')

"okay siblings introductions, we'll go first" mina held Olivia's shoulders.

"this is olivia and rachel, olivia is an 03' and rachel is a 95'" they looked at their sister with a weird glance but stopped when she glared back.

"this is the spawn of satan- i mean sohee, shes an 03'" the younger girl punched seungmin in the arm and he winced

"this is our older brother junho, hes a 96'" yeji pointed to the boy sitting in the corner, playing on his phone

"this is yuta, cough cough rachels boyfriend, hes a 95'" he playfully hit naruko but she just chuckled

"this is my older sister, eunjo and my younger sister haebin. eunjo is a 96' and haebin is a 03'" ryujin pointed to both of her sisters

"this is jeongin, hes an angel. hes an 01'" jieun smiled you could tell their sibling relationship was close, unlike everyone else arguing with their siblings

"this is nagyung, shes 02? idk" donghyuck was lazy with his introduction on his sister which made her punch him.

"this is minjae, shes an 03'" jaemin patted the smaller girls head with a smile plastered on his face

(a/n : 'this is' ends here. if you skipped it, I'll try to clear up the siblings later on)

the younger siblings all went together and started to get to know each other, considering their families and older siblings were close as well. the older siblings also started talking and caught up on stuff as they already knew each other from when the youngers were still babies. seungmin snuck up behind mina and snuck his arms around her waist. this caught her off guard and caused a light blush to appear on her face. sohee and olivia giggled at their siblings from afar, the pair had already become best friends.

mina turned around to face seungmin and raised an eyebrow at how he was smiling at her

"why are you looking at me like that" she asked and he chuckled

"am i not aloud to look at my world and smile" mina cringed at how cheesey he was, but she'd be lying if she said it didn't make her heart skip a beat.

"you're so cheesey" she pushed his chest lightly

-

1 week later...

christmas was in 2 days and the girls were upstairs in yejis room, panicking as none of them know what to give their boyfriends for christmas. well, all except for naruko who was going to give something to chenle when they get back. mina and ryujin were laying down on the ground.

"yeji we should call jiwon and saerom and ask them for help" ryujin suggested and yeji nodded. jieun sat up quickly

"jiwon and saerom! i havent seen them in so long!" mina and naruko looked at each other before looking at the others

"who's jiwon and saerom?" the japanese girl asked

"oh right sorry, they're our best friends. jiwon goes to yejis school and saerom goes to mine" the clueless girls nodded and the group of 5 awaited the arrival of the other two.

meanwhile, downstairs

all the boys were sitting in the living room playing video games. renjun and felix were getting a little too into COD and ended up pushing each other over when one messed up. donghyuck was napping on the chair in the corner, last night he and yeji decided to make a bet to see who'd fall asleep first. donghyuck lost and yeji still hasn't fallen asleep, to be honest he's a little concerned for how she can stay up for so long but chose not to question it. jaemin and seungmin were done with renjun and felixs bickering and were talking amongst themselves. hyunjin was getting snacks for everyone like the good host he is, and jisung was helping him.

"food is served" hyunjin and jisung threw the bags of chips at each area and placed the sprites on the coffee table. they sat down and chilled like everyone else in their own small groups. their peace was interrupted by someone aggressively knocking on the door.

"I'll get it" hyuniin groaned, lazily walking towards the door.

"jiwon? saerom? oh- yejis in her room, theres 2 girls you've never met up there" the girls nodded while hyunjin opened the door wider to let them in.

they spotted the group of boys sitting in the living room and stopped. renjun died in his game and felix whacked him with a pillow before noticing the two girls hes never seen. one of them winked at him and the other winked at jaemin. the boys shrugged it off and went back to whatever they were doing. jiwon and saerom ran upstairs and burst through yejis bedroom door.

"you called?" jieun was the first to get up and tackle the other girls to the ground

"jieunie!" they hugged her back. yeji walked over to help them up, introducing them to each other.

"yej, all your brothers friends are hot" jiwon said thinking back to them. she chuckled

"hehe i know"

"why are you smiling like that" saerom touched her forehead to see if she was okay.

"donghyuck" mina, naruko, jieun and ryujin all said simultaneously and laughed it off.

"hes down their along with their boyfriends" she pointed to the three girls who had a boyfriends downstairs. the new girls nodded and quickly became friends with naruko and mina.

"let's go shopping then!" they nodded at saeroms suggestion and made their way downstairs to where the boys were.

"we're going shopping" ryujin said while putting her shoes on. a few of them mumbled small 'okay's not even looking over.

"mina don't die, that's it" she glared at her brother and put her shoes on.

"JIEUNIE!" jaemin yelled, giving his girlfriend a hug with a bright smile on his face

"stay safe okay?" he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she nodded while he walked back to seungmin. mina shook her head

"tsk, you guys should be like jaemin"

im one day late but... HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO STRAY KIDS!! AND STREAM 'ON TRACK' OR 'EVEN A FOOL KNOWS' OR WHATEVER TF THE NEW SONG IS CALLED