《42》

the three girls quickly jumped into avas car and set out towards the beach

the three girls quickly jumped into avas car and set out towards the beach. blasting 'wishlist' by txt and screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. (a/n : i wanna do this so bad words can't even describe)

windows down, warm march breeze blowing into the car causing their hair to fly everywhere. the sun was getting closer to setting as they neared the beach.

as if it was planned perfectly, the song ended right as ava pulled in to park the car. they all jumped out and walked towards the beach.

"ava i have no idea what came over you to bring us here but im not complaining" jieun smiling in awe at the reflection of the sun over the water.

"i'm feeling kind of nostalgic to summer now" mina chuckled, reminiscing on the summer camp she hated at first.

she wondered. what would've happened if their parents didn't tell the twins that they'd be attending a summer camp? would mina have never met her best friends? would she have ever met seungmin? would felix and ava have ever broken up? mina sighed at her thoughts, only to be brought back to reality by jieun.

"is that- oh my god" mina looked up in the direction the other two were, her eyes widening as they met seungmins. the two of them were frozen, seungmins mouth agape as he finally saw her. jieun was quick to push mina in his direction.

"well go over there will you?" ava smiled at her best friend and nodded, nudging her in that direction. mina stood dumbfounded. so that's why she wanted to come to the beach. mina walked towards him slowly.

"hey" he smiled once he had finally heard her voice. the sunlight lit up his face beautifully, it reminded her of the scavenger hunt when she first realized her true feelings for the boy.

"hey mi" mina stood looking at the sand, playing with her hands behind her back. avoiding eye contact as much as she could.

"well, what's up?" he chuckled at her attempt to start small talk.

"i think you want me to get to the point so here i go. lee mina. words can't describe how sorry i am for what happened, i know i can't take back my drunken mistakes but i'd like you know that's it's you and it's always been you. it'd be dumb to make excuses about it considering i can't change the past, but i want to make it up to you. i want you to know that i'm truly in love with you and no one else. that night, i was taken advantage of and truthfully i had been dreaming that i was with you. mina, i didn't want to hurt you. you deserve nothing but all the happiness in the world. i miss talking with you till late at night, the quick messages between class, holding you in my arms and making sure you know you're loved. lee mina i love you so much and i'm willing to do practically anything for you. if you need time or don't want us anymore i understand and i'll-" seungmin was cut off by a pair of soft lips against his.

"hm you talk to much" she scolded with a smile on her face, wiping the fallen tears from his eyes that he didn't even know had fallen.

"kim seungmin, i'm willing to fight for us again. i forgive you love." she pulled the crying boy into her embrace, letting him break down and release the built up stress.