《09》

the sun peeking through the windows and the small mumbles heard from the front of the cabin had woken mina up

"jisung shut up, you'll wake them up" ryujin aggressively whisperer towards the boy who held his phone out.

mina opened her eyes, she was facing seungmin. head in his chest as his soft breaths hit her forward. she nuzzled in for more comfort. he opened his eyes and smiled at the sleepy girl, pulling her closer in his arms

"jisung, ryujin, shut up" she whispered trying not to wake up the others

"right" the cabin door opened and those two walked out

-

everyone had woken up and come down to the main cabin for breakfast. yeji was leaning on donghyucks shoulder as he fed her raspberries one by one. jaemin was feeding jieun chocolate chip pancakes. seungmin had his arm around mina and she leant on his shoulder, seungmin softly playing with her hair.

"woah, whatd we miss" hyunjin says sitting down along with felix and renjun

"you all make me feel lonely" felix rested his head on his arms that were crossed on the table.

-

"okay everyone, we're going to have a relaxing rest of the week, you're all free to do what you'd like. i will permet each group one day to go into town so choose the day wisely" changbin, the other camp counselor said from on top of one of the tables.

no one seemed mad about it. although it was a summer camp, they weren't cramming camp stuff for all of them to do day after day. they actually let them enjoy their summer.

"in that case im going back to bed" yeji stretched and grabbed donghyucks hand

"with donghyuck?" hyunjin asked, a hint of protectiveness in his voice

"what? you know im a cuddly sleeper" hyunjin didn't say anything after and turned his attention to the girl he's had his eyes on since the first week, kim hyori.

"hyunjin, literally just talk to her. i cant stand this anymore" felix forced hyunjin to stand up and pushed him in the direction of hyori's table.

he knew he couldnt argue with felix so he walked over to her and started talking. her friends seemed lovestruck by him there. i mean wouldn't you be too? if a really cute guy just casually walks over to your table and starts talking to you like the sweet person they are.

"are you guys...?" felix pointed at seungmin and mina who left little space between them while they sat beside each other. they both nodded and smiled. felix smiled too, happy his sister found someone.

-

the four girls were back in their cabin. well the four girls and donghyuck, yeji dragged him back to her cabin and they both passed out. quite cute actually, the girls took photos of them and posted it