☞︎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡

❦༒❦

[𝟻:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

When I pulled away from the kiss, I was breathless. My face was flushed and my lips swollen.

"Definitely a bottom." Is all (Y/N) said. I chuckled, face going even redder. 

"I...really like you." I whispered, she was close enough that she s could hear it.

"I really like you too." She grinned.

"Do you adore me?"

"I adore you." (Y/N) laughed against my lips, bringing a smile to my face.

As cute as the moment was, the sun had already set, bringing darkness to our surroundings, her face illuminated by the rising moon.

On the drive home, she gave me the keys and climbed into the passages seat.

I stood frozen outside the door for a second before getting into the vehicle. This bitch is expensive-

As I started up the car and began to drive, she took on of my hands and closed her eyes. One hand felt smooth and warm skin whilst the other felt cold leather.

Once I knew she was asleep, I began to hum the tune of a song that didn't quite exist yet, one hand on the steering wheel and the other in hers - placed on top of the gear stick.

Her grip began to loosen, her only grip was holding onto my pinky finger.

Wearing a smile for the rest of the drive, only humming of the engine and the low volume radio filled the silence.

While the traffic light turned red, I looked over at (Y/N). Stealing glances at her peaceful state. Although I'd only known her a little while...technically a few years but...

I just thought that maybe she was the one. Her smile brightened up my day like another sun has been shoved into our atmosphere. I loved the way she practically glowed when she was laughing, her presence alone brining happiness.

Christ I'm cheesy...

Or just a simp.

Both?

She shuffled a little in her sleep, mouth opening just slightly. I directed my attention back on the road.

The drive felt shorter than the one on the way there, the moon illuminated the streets along with the bright artificial street lighting.

(Y/N) stirred every now and then but remained unconscious but still having a weak grip on my pinkie.

Eventually, we returned to her apartment complex and parked in the garage.

"(Y/N), wake up." I shook her slightly and she opened her eyes and let out a huge yawn.

"What time is it?" I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.