☞︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦ 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟e

[𝟿:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I could feel the rain dripping down my neck, it would've normally bothered me but all I could focus on was her.

"Am I acting like I love you yet?" My throat felt strained as I yelled.

(Y/N) just looked at me with those blank eyes.

"I..." I inhaled sharply, "I want to be able to love you the way you deserve!" I yelled some more.

She walked a few steps closer but then faltered.

"I want to go back to the time when you were sick and I took care of you! I want to go back to when you trusted me with everything!" I felt the rain drip down my face but it seemed warm this time. Oh. "I want you to know I love you! I care for you...so much!"

"Then why?" She finally yelled. "Why did you ignore me for two months?!"

"BECAUSE I WAS A FOOL!" I took a step closer. "I listened to the wrong person and I lost the person I love!"

(Y/N) glanced over at Wilbur and he came over to her. I watched at he placed his jacket on her shoulders even though it was cold and rainy.

"Even fools know..." she trailed off. We only had to raise our voices now. "But why did I feel more love from Wilbur than you?"

The man in question looked a bit confused but had a small smile on his face. Pleased.

Thank you for taking care of her...but ouch.

I took a few steps closer but she didn't move, she only leaned back into Wilbur's chest. It hurt. I admit but I deserved that.

"Cause I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to act when he's in love."

"Well it's kind of common sense to not ignore someone for months." She scoffed, eyes finding mine once again.

"I-"

(Y/N) just shook her head and whispered something to Wilbur, who nodded and turned around with her.

With that, they walked away.

Walking away was a piece of my heart and it felt like eternity before I moved again.

❦༒❦

[𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

"God! Who does he think he is?" (Y/N) ranted. "He thinks he can saunter on into my life again after what he did?"

We were walking in the rain, not caring enough to run. It was almost calming if it weren't for the nipping cold that bit at every exposed part of my skin.

I didn't speak, I just let her talk because this was honestly not my part to speak.

"And, and he just thinks I'll run into his arms again? Does he think I'm a fucking idiot?" She adjusted my coat on her shoulders. "Did he think he was dating some stupid fucking girl this whole time?"