☞︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ❦ 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

TW - MENTION OF SUICIDE
Quite dialogue heavy today, sorry.

❦༒❦

[𝟻:𝟻𝟶𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

God fucking damn it. Why did he have to show up now? He didn't want anything to do with me before so why the sudden announcement? It was hard enough to leave when he was ignoring me so why?

The plane journey was smooth with little interruptions. It landed a little late but that was no worries to me.

Once the plane did land, I got off and went to the place to get my luggage and then looked around.

"Flight 723 has landed from Orlando, Florida to Brighton Airport, England."

I received a call once I turned on my phone and I answered with a smile.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the luggage claim bit, I'm trying to look for you." I replied. "You're not that easy to spot for a 6'5 man."

"Shut up," he giggled.

"Wait I think I see you?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, raise your left arm for me."

The person I was looking at did as I said and my smile grew.

"You see me?"

"Maybe." I hung up the phone and the guy looked at his screen in confusion.

I weaved my way through people before sneaking up behind him and then embracing with from behind.

"Found you!"

He turned around excitedly. "(Y/N)!"

"Wilbur!" I peered up at him.

He swung an arm around me and hugged me tight. "Oh my god...you're real..."

"I am, I'm here!"

In the short while I landed in the UK, I felt more love from Wilbur than I have from Clay in weeks. It was so bittersweet.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

I forgot how cold the UK was compared to a place like Florida.

"I mean-"

He quickly took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders.

It was oversized, smelt like...citrus and something fainter that I couldn't put my finger on. I nuzzled into it slightly as he took one of my bags and put an arm around my shoulders.

"How was your flight?" Will asked as we began walking.

"Long, but it wasn't bad."