☞︎ 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚎 ❦

red flags look normal through rose tinted glasses

❦༒❦

05:21pm
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚅]
ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᴬᴳᴼ

"You're really good at this!" (Y/N)'s boyfriend- Jason - exclaimed after she shot him dead on in Minecraft. "You should stream!"

"You think so?"

(Y/N) was so head over heels in love with this boy, they had only just started dating but, hey, she was a hormonal teenager - leave her be.

Her eyes were dewy and sweet when she talked to him.

"Yeah!"

After a brief moment of thought, she agreed. "It won't hurt." She shrugged, sinking into her chair further as she clicked off the Minecraft tab.

Just after a few seconds, she stared to create a twitch account. "What should my name be?"

"It's up to you, darling." Her heart fluttered as the dirty blonde called her by a pet name, she got flustered easily whenever her did.

(Y/N) drummed her fingers on the desk, thinking of a name. "How about...Irony?"

"It's sorta cute, fits you."

She giggled a sweet laugh and buried her head further into her jumper. "Okay, ironicgiggles."

After a hum of agreement, she typed in the username and silently cheered when it was available.

❦༒❦

ᵀᵂᴼ ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ ᴬᴳᴼ

After gaining a quite large following on Twitch, (Y/N) was the happiest she'd been in a while. Balancing law school on top of a boyfriend and stream quite well.

She'd yet to do a face reveal because, in all honesty, she was a little too lazy and didn't want any nasty comments. She wasn't unconfident, it was just something uneasy about putting her face out in front of 2 million people.

"Sage! I'm heading out!" (Y/N) called out to her flatmate.

"Can you get some more cookies?"

"Fine."

"Thanks bitch!"

Sage had been her best friend for two years now, meeting online in a game of Bedwars. Conveniently they both got into UCLA.

She shut the door behind her and locked it, turning and heading to Jason's frat house.

Of course it's a frat boy. (;'ٹ')

The walk to his house was short and happy, the sun gleeming down.

She was living a - mostly - perfect life, she was convinced she wanted to get married to Jason - her boyfriend of almost three years - and she got into her dream school with her best friend. She went by Irony / ironicgiggles to her stream, each stream getting close to 90k viewers.

As she aproached the fraternity, a brunette was coming out. "Josh!" She called.

"Uh, hey, (Y/N)! Here to see Jason?"

She nodded happily. The brunette let her in easily and she walked with a bounce in her step, excited to see her boyfriend.

What she wasn't excited to see was her boyfriend snuggled - even leaning down to kiss her - with another girl. "What the fuck!" She yelled, covering her eyes quickly.

"Darling!" He quickly shot up, dressed in only his boxers

"Seriously!" She yelled, anger washing over her. "Two days before our anniversary! You have to be fucking kidding me!"

It's always the J names.

"It's not what it looks like!"

"Well that's certainly not how you'd act with a friend! Bastard." She threw her hands up, tears pricking at the back of her eyes.

"Please, darlin-"

A slap echoed through the hallway.

"Don't fucking call me that."

As she stormed away, she pulled out her phone and sent out a quick tweet.

Irony @ironicgiggles
I fucking hate men. I'm never falling in love again.

❦༒❦

I'm tellin ya, don't trust the J names!!!