☞︎𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎❦𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎?

❦☦︎︎❦

[𝟹:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦☦︎︎❦
[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟]

A week passed since I found out that Dream was actually Clay. My Clay. The one from so many years ago. I had fallen asleep on call with him far too many times, but this time, I was on call with him as he slept.

His lights were dim yet still on, his mouth open slightly and deep breaths coming from his mouth.

I sat at my desk, working on some coursework for university - Alexa playing calm music and my lights set to a dull pink.

Looking back at him from time to time, he looked so peaceful - arms sprawled across his bed - that I couldn't help but grin.

I wouldn't say I was in love, of course not, but he definitely broke down a lot of barriers and I'd say we've gotten quite close in the past few days. Not in love but a certain love between us.

This night was calm and the perfect conditions to stay up all night, warm yet not boiling, a temperature a little too cold to fall asleep from it but not freezing. I wish I could watch a movie or something but alas I have work.

Before I knew it, the sun was rising and I got to watch the pretty sunset from both Clay's window and mine.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him as he fully awoke.

"..(Y/N)? I slept well, you?" His voice was groggy but his eyes still shined as he rubbed them. Morning voice.

"I didn't."

"Oh..nightmare?"

"No I just didn't sleep."

"Oh...why? You could've seen me in your dreams."

"I hate you."

"But really, why didn't you sleep?"

"I was up revising, doing coursework yada yada." Shrugging, I yawned. "Nice morning voice by the way." 

He chuckled. "Thanks, but you should sleep."

"Can't, I promised everyone an early stream." I said sheepishly.

"(Y/N)..."

"Hm?"

"Sleep after."

"I'll try."

After light chatter, we hung up and I began getting ready for the stream, turning on my AC and pc.

I hastily ate a small snack as the "starting soon" screen showed.

"Helllllloooo chat!" I greeted. "As promised, an early stream. It is 9am for me right now and I am very tired.

"I'm not going to be speed running minecraft today but instead I'll be building a house! I know it's different but it's cause this is a charity stream! All money from donations go to charity and you can ask me questions, the prices are on the side of the screen, Alana, show the price list please!" I addressed one of my mods.