☞︎ 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦ 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔

❦༒❦

02:30pm
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

"Oh come on!" I slammed my desk angrily as I missed my shot yet again. I was practicing for MCC with George
and Sapnap.

I was playing against a character called 'ironicgiggles', what kind of dumb name was that? Although the name did ring a bell...

They were the last remaining person, yet they kept on dodging all the arrows and had shot the rest of my teammates.

I watched as a duck egg blue character with nothing but darker spikes on its back and a dumb face picked up my arrow and started to draw back their bow.

"Come on, miss!" I heard Sapnap root on as I stared to jump about randomly.

In the span of three seconds, they'd hit me and text saying purple panda's win!

"Bullshit!" I yelled, startling George who I could hear jump slightly. "They're hacking! They beat us in every game!"

I glanced at the chat as they spammed.

Irony's the best shot, knew she'd carry!
|
|
Ha dream got beaten by Irony!
|
|
L
|
|
Irony>>>>
|
|
Lmao Dream lost to a girl!

A girl? Irony?

"Who's this Irony girl?"

Ironicgiggles! She's streaming now.

"Ironicgiggles huh?" I huffed, pulling up her stream. A wave of nostalgia hitting me as I heard her voice speak.

❦༒❦

[Y / N's PoV]

With a satisfying ping, we won the practice round again. I was put in a team of people I'd never met before but they were nice.

The chat stared spamming Pogs but a few of them said that the streamer, Dream, was watching.

I was a fan of them, I watched some of their videos but I don't always have time.

Bundled in a burrito blanket, I leaned back on my chair and started to read donations.

"'Hi irony, love your stream, please cheer up!' Thank you Lilacpetal for the $10! And I will, eventually."

"'Lmao you beat Dream Pog!' Thanks for the 200 bits danialpog69! Dream's a very good player and I just have a good shot today, but thank you!"

"Thank you ironystann for the sub."

"'What? Why do you need to cheer up? Sorry I just stared watching your her steams :/' Uh thank you for the $5!" I avoided the question to the best I could've.

"Should I play another game now? Parkour or carry on shooting?"

I set up a pole and saw the results come it.