☞︎𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦ 𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎?

❦༒❦

09:27am
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[ 𝚈 / 𝙽'𝚜  𝙿𝚘𝚅]

I woke up the next day, tear stains on my cheeks, nose running and red.

"Huh? Oh..." I sighed, spotting my phone - knowing I listened to the voicemail at least 30 times before actually going to sleep. "Shit..." I breathed out.

Realising I had the collab today, I hauled myself out of bed and checked my DM's with Dream for the discord chat.

Dream

Aye, little green fuck.
can you add me to the discord
please :)

what a friendly thing to wake up to.

sorry :(

hold on, i'll add you now :)

okay ty <3

no problem

Do it back.

what back??

<3

No.

:(

❦༒❦

Smiling, I noticed a notification pop up on one of my monitors that I most likely forgot to turn off last night or Sage used them.

I sat down on my chair and turned on the mic.

Clicking on the discord, my ears were attacked with screaming and yelling.

"DREAMMMM!"

"SAPNAP!!"

"You guys are upsetting rat." I heard the frown in his voice.

"Uh hello?" I spoke.

"...hello?" I realised they probably didn't know who I was.

"WHY IS IRONY IN THE CALL!?" A British voice yelled.

"This is for the manhunt right?" I asked cautiously. "Dream I swear to fucking-"

"LANGUAGE."

"oh...sorry." I cleared my throat. "DREAM I SWEAR TO FLIPPING GOSH IF YOU'RE TROLLING."

"I'm not trolling, I just forgot to say that everyone that you were the second speedrunner." He coughed awkwardly.

"WHAT?!" The British voice yelled once again.

"Sorry, do you have an issue with me or something?" I asked tentatively.

"No he just a Simp." A voice cackled.