☞︎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎

❦༒❦

[𝟺.𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

Sapnap and Sage had gone home a few days later, still hopelessly in the honeymoon phase of the relationship - though (Y/N) doubts they'll ever get out of it.

(Y/N) and Dream were happy, the next few months passed by fairly uneventfully. They still loved to go on dates and plan small surprises for the other.

It was all going...perfectly.

It seemed too good to be true, a calm before a storm. It felt almost uneasy.

Dream had received a few texts from an unknown number these couple of months, they all said the same thing.

"Hey Clay! I don't know if you remember me from high school. My name is Katie, I was in your class and I was wandering if you wanted to go to the class reunion on Saturday 16th (November)?"

Maybe his memory was hazy, he didn't remember a Katie. He almost went to block the number before he remembered. Kaitlyn Gould, she used to go by Katie to her closer friends.

He texted back a quick reply.

"Sorry for ignoring these, you're Kaitlyn right? Could you send me the venue and the information?"

Her reply was instant.

"So glad you remembered me haha. The address is ** ******** ******* at 7:30pm. You could've brought a plus one but there aren't enough spaces at the table anymore :/ you replied a little late :("

"right yeah, that's my bad :/"
"I'll see everyone there :)"

He couldn't say he missed high school but there were certainly good memories. The lessons themselves were hell but some people helped him through it. He would go.

(Y/N) had been studying hard for university, test season coming up far too quickly for her liking but Dream made it easier for her to relax.

"Make sure to take a break in a bit and remember to eat." He nagged.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you!" She smiled.

"I'm off to the reunion now."

"Okay, stay safe and have fun." She stole a kiss quickly before turning back to her textbooks.

His eyes lingered on her a while longer before walking out the door.

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

"I really don't know why he's being so distant..."

I didn't know if I was being sensitive or reading into the situation too much, but I felt like something was changing for the worse.