Asking For Help (Smut)

Lust: (Whispering) Quickly read the Chapter before the others find me, I was able to get my hands on Advance's Phone and write this for you guys, now he is pissed and told Devil and Angel to search for me.

*Crash!*

Angel: (muffled) FIND ANYTHING YET!

Devil: (Muffled) NOTHING YET ANGEL, BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU.

Angel: (Muffled) NOTHING YET, WHAT ABOUT YOU ADVANCE.

Advance: (Muffled) I AIN'T FOUND SHIT!

Lust: *Curls up into a ball and waits for impending doom while also silently whimpering.*

*Crash!*

Angel: I FOUND HER!

Lust: AAAAHHHHHHHH! *gets tackled by three different colored blurs.*

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah walked down the halls leading to the many different Dorms. He looked at the plain hallways that he has seen for such a long time and had to think if Theresa ever decided to spice up the place for once.

Probably not since he seen her always get a brand new set of Managa which she reads at her desk inside her office. This made Noah figure out where the rest of the school funds go.

Anyways Noah was walking down the hallway heading to a certain duos room since they texted him for some help with something. So being the nice person he was Noah accepted on helping them.

The male took a deep breath and let out a exhale, which caused a smoke cloud to leave his mouth.

He glanced out a window to see it was snowing pretty badly outside. The cold air was frosting up the window making Noah shiver and tightened his coat on his body.

He picked up his pace since it was freezing out in the hallways and wanted to get some warmth in his body.

Noah quickly reached his destination and racked his knuckles on the door. He stood there for a moment before the door opened causing a gust of warm air to hit his face. Noah felt his body relaxe and allow himself to focus on the person at the door. And there stood one of the two people who asked for help.

"Noah! Glad to see you." Kallen said with a smile. The Knight enjoyed seeing her smile which seems to remind him of Kiana's smile which always brightened up his day.

The Knight and looked behind her to see if the other person that texted him was inside.

"Good to see you too Kallen, how you been?" Noah asked looking down at the slightly shorter women.

Kallen was wearing her normal clothes which Noah and Sakura helped picked out. The white haired female loved it so they got her about three sets of the same clothes just in different colors.

"Alright so what is it that you need help with." Noah asked while Kallen smiled again and lead him inside.

Noah admired the inside of the Dorm since it was a mix of casual decorations mixed with what appears to be on what you would find inside a shrine.

The Knight looked at everything and had to admit the place looked great, he even smelled a hint of Cherry Blossom which really fit the atmosphere.

Noah spotted a few photos and walked towards them while Kallen went to get Sakura, since she was still in her room, working on something.