Sirin

Noah, Kiana, and Theresa ran through the snowy forest trying to reach SiegFried's locations.

He told Theresa what was happening and let's just say she wasn't happy. The old fart decided to fight the Herrscher solo, which was just a death wish even for S-Rank Valkyries.

Theresa tried to convince him to not go along with it, but alas the old man was just as thicked headed as Kiana.

So here they were running through the snow trying to reach the old man's location.

Noah cut down a Ranger with the flick of LB before vaulting over a fallen log. He admit it was a little annoying doing this, but he is doing it for Kiana. And the fact the her father was this stupid astonished him.

There was a thing between bravery and stupidity. Kiana's father was being stupid, not brave. He was trying to stale the Herrscher for whatever reason since Theresa didn't explain to Noah or Kiana what the situation was.

All they knew was that SiegFried was in grave danger and they had to come and help.

After a bit of running, the group stopped and stared at the destruction infront of them.

A completely destroyed forest which was brunt to a crisp. Even if it was snowing Noah can still feel the lingering heat. No snow was able to land in the area since it melted with a "Hiss" the second it touched the ground.

"That's the power of the Divine Key for you" Theresa mumbled which cause Noah to looked at her finally realizing what SiegFried used.

The Key of Destruction...

Like before Noah only heard legends about the Divine keys. The power they held inside them and how they were created.

This was the power of the Divine key and very dangerous and destructive weapon.

Noah looked at Kiana and saw the worried look she had as the female stared at the destroyed part of the forest.

"Come on you two, let's go look for the old Bastard" Theresa said running into the brunt and charrded forest.

The Younge Knight and Valkyrie quickly followed the small women hoping to find the old man and not his burnt corpse. Because if Noah remembers correctly, even with great power you have to sacrifice something very important.

The Key of destruction uses the users life forces to power itself, slowly killing said user.

Some would say it's a small price to pay for victory. Noah thought otherwise... the male glanced at his two hand sword and frowned. LOO was similar to a Divine Key, but not as dangerous or as Powerful... that is if the user removed the seals on LOO.

Noah shook his head and continued to stay focus on the task at hand.

"We must hurry, but be cautious, it is still dangerous" Theresa said while Kiana looked worried.

"Old man" Noah looked at his girlfriend and wrapped and arm around her. Kiana looked at the male beside her and saw the reassuring look he gave her. Kiana smiled in thanks and quickly followed Theresa.

Noah was about to do the same, but froze. Something was watching him... The Knight looked around cautiously before closing his eyes. After a few seconds he turned towards a hole in the ground a few feet away.

With narrowed eyes Noah approached the hole. As the male got closer he saw bits of light purple and orange. Getting curious, he looked in the hole and stumbled back.

Inside was a girl who looked badly injured. She had long purple hair with glowing Amber eyes, similar to Noah's.

Her clothing was a bit normal. Some of it looked burnt and destroyed while her pale skin looked fine.