Valentines Day (Special)

Advance: I know I'm late, so please forgive me, I was yanked away from my phone and spent some time with my family which was nice.

Angel: hope you enjoy the chapter since Advance decided to stay up all night to write it.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah was laying down in his bed with nothing to do. He was just relaxing after finishing his homework for the week.

He was thinking about sleeping for the rest of the day, but that was short lived when suddenly a black and teal blur burst into his room startling the poor Knight causing him to roll out of bed and hit the floor.

"Noah do you know what today is?" Wendy shouted excited while floating around the room.

The Knight pushed himself off the floor and looked up at the floating girl.

"I don't know, care to elaborate?" Noah said genuinely confused. He didn't think today was any special since he's been busy mostly so he never keeps track of any special events.

Wendy looked shocked and floated up to Noah. She grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

"It's Valentines Day!" Noah felt his heart stop as sweat rolled down his face. "You got the girls a gift right?" All she received was a look of despair.

And in a blink of an eye Noah dissapeared in her grasp making Wendy sigh and shake her head. He then reappeared and grabbed her shoulder.

"You're going to help me right?" Noah asked a bit worried. Now the reason he's freaking out is because a few things.

One, he is probably the only male walking around St. Freya and there were a lot of females having his eye on him even though he already has a few girlfriends and he doesn't need to add more on that list. Two, it's a special day for his girls and he likes to see them happy.

Wendy put a finger to her chin in thought before grinning.

"Of course I'll help, if you treat me to a box of chocolates." Noah sighed and nodded his head before receiving a hug from Wendy as they both dissapeared and reappeared in the city.

Meanwhile inside St. Freya it was very lively. Boxes of chocolates were being handed out, love notes and sometimes secret admirers.

But about like a handful of females were searching for a certain Knight but couldn't find him anywhere.

But inside Team 5s dorm nothing crazy was going on surprisingly.

Kiana and Bronya were playing games while inside the Kitchen Mei was thinking about what to cook for dinner. Everything was going fine until Bronya realized the Knight hasn't left his room yet along with Wendy.

"Subject Noah has yet to leave his room with Subject Wendy." Mei and Kiana froze for a second then decide to check up on them.

"I think Noah was finishing up this week's homework." Mei said as she walked towards the Knights room and knocked on the door, but no response was heard.

"Didn't Wendy say she had to tell Noah something?" Kiana pitched in as Mei decided to open the door since it was unlocked.

She looked around the empty room, the only sign of someone being In here was that the bed sheet were slightly ruffled.