Knight (Final)

Advance: Hello everyone I have returned with our final chapter!

Devil: We will explain everything at the end, so sit back relaxe, be sure to grab a soda or something and enjoy the chapter!

Noah looked around, caution spread across his face as he walked through the large city that he stayed in for nearly two months already.

The Knight held a few plastic bags in his hands as he continued to walk towards his destination. In these two months the male decided to add a few things to his clothes.

First he changed his pants which are now black cargo pants, this allowed his legs to move more freely In combat and giving him more leg room, finally a new pair of black boots with white soles which he still needed to break in.

Noah currently had his hood up as he entered a tall building which was near the center of the city. It was a apartment that recently opened a few weeks ago.

Glancing to the side he nodded at the landlord who nodded back at him from the front desk. The place was nothing special just a normal apartment complex, but it had this cozy and welcoming feel to it.

Walking towards the elevator Noah reached up and pulled his hood down, freeing his snow white from the confinements of his hood. The male brushed his fingers through his short white locks before pressing the up arrow for the elevator.

The doors opened and Noah stepped in. He spun around and pressed the button leading to the top floor which was the 12th floor. He closed his eyes and waited for the elevator to reach his respective floor.

It didn't take too long as a ding was heard making Noah open his eyes and walk down the hall. He glanced to the left until he spotted his room number which was room 89.

Noah unlocked the door with his spare key and stepped inside. He closed the door behind him allowing his body to finally relax. Dragging himself into the small kitchen he dropped everything off on the counter and spun around, only to see Kiana looking at him worried.

"Were you followed?" Noah shook his head making the Valkyrie sigh in relief. She walked around the male and started to put everything away. Not wanting to be rude, Noah helped, but purposely left a bag out for Kiana to grab.

The moment she looked inside the bag her body froze before slowly looking at Noah who still had his back to her. The Knight put away the bread he bought before feeling a tap on his shoulder.

He spun around and only saw Kiana for a split second as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. He kissed back without hesitation. Sadly it ended a moment later.

"Thank you Noah." The Knight chuckled and crossed his arms staring at his girlfriend.

"I saw you been distracted lately and I decided to get you something that might help ease your thoughts." Kiana smiled and pulled out a box of chocolate chip cookies from the bag.

Noah left the kitchen, but paused and glanced to the closet which was next to the front door. Inside held all his weapons which he hasn't used In nearly two months. Reaching down he adjusted his new gloves which didn't have anything special about it.

Letting our a sigh the male glanced back to see Kiana open the box and stare at the box of cookies for a second then slowly reach in and pull out a single chocolate chip cookie. The Knight turned away and went deeper in the apartment.