Cherry Blossoms Tree (Smut)

Lust: uh... I didn't write this, Advance did... *Looks at the Chapter.* Um Advance, how much effort did you put into this?

Advance: Yes. Also Sakura is my favorite character...

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah stood at top of a hill waiting. He looked around and admired the scenery. Taking a deep breath as the smell of the cherry blossoms filled his nose. With a Humm he turned to look at the tree that stood behind him.

The pink pedals on the tree looked stunning and reminds the Knight of a certain Priestess. With a smile he looked at the sunset that was slowly lowering into the earth. He sat down on the soft grass and leaned back slightly just taking in the view.

However the sound of footsteps caught Noah's attention making him look to the side and see none other then Yae Sakura walking up the hill her pink hair flowing in the wind as her dark purple eyes looked with his own.

The male smiled and waved at the Priestess who smiled back at him. She quickened her pace slightly and after a few seconds she reached the Knight who stayed where he was.

Sakura slowly lowered herself too the ground and sat down beside Noah and looked out towards the sunset.

"You made it. I thought that you would have forgotten my promise." Noah said with a small chuckle. Sakura looked at him and shook her head.

"I would never forget the promise you made to me Noah." Sakura looked at the tree that was behind them. "How did you know this was here?" She look at the Knight who shrugged and went back to staring at the setting sun.

"I don't know to be honest... I was just exploring and found it here..." Noah explained while not fully convinced with what he was saying. Sakura tilts her head which would have been cute to see if Noah was looking.

"So it was by chance that you found it." There was silence. "I'm glad." Noah looked at her curiously. "I'm glad you found a Cherry Blossoms tree and decied to tell me about it." Sakura smiled at him while Noah chuckled and scratched the back of head.

"It's nothing... I knew you would want to know since it's your favorite tree." Sakura nodded and got a bit closer to the Knight making him do the same as they bumped shoulders.

"Thank you..." There was another silence. "Do you know why I love these types of trees?" Sakura asked Noah who shook his head. "It's because it reminds me of my home and family." The Priestess said with a smile before it slowly shifted into a sad look.

Noah gently wrapped an arm around Sakura and pulled her close. The female didn't push him away as she closed her eyes as the many memories flooded her head. All the happy moments were causing small tears the appear at the corner of her eyes. "It also reminds me of... my sister" Sakura added. Noah stayed quiet as he rubbed the Priestess's arm.

"What was she like? Your sister." Noah asked hopefully able to learn more about Sakura's sister. The female was quite as she remembered all the good times she had with her little sister.

"Rin, was a very sweet person, she wouldn't even hurt a fly." Sakura said with a trembling voice as she imagined her sister's bright smile. "She also had a heart of gold that would make even the darkest days seem bright." Another image of Rin walking around the village saying hello to everyone with a large smile on her face. "Not only that, she was so pure that it was funny to all the adults when they saw her confused expression, even for me."

Sakura had tears rolling down her face as she took in the memories before it suddenly went to a dark turn as she remembered her sister becoming deathly ill and the village needing a sacrifice-