Girlfriends?

AN: AAAAAAHHHHH MAYDAY MAYDAY, WE ARE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT WE ARE GOI-

*Crash!*

I think I broke my arm. Damit, that really hurt.

*looks up seeing the readers*

Uuuuhh What are you guys doing here? The Chapter is below this, so get to reading already, don't worry about me, my friends can fix this... I think.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah woke up to the sun shining in his face. Two months has went by and Noah has been secretly leaving school to train with his new weapons, but of course him going to school didn't give him a lot of time to train.

He hung out with Team 5 whenever he can, since most of his classes had one of them in it. Today was Friday, the last day of school for the week.

Noah groaned and rolled out of bed, taking his blanket with him. The Knight hit the floor with a thud letting out another groan.

He continued to lay down on the cold wood floor not having the motivation to move. He was never a lazy person but today he didn't feel like doing anything.

Sadly that lazy day won't be coming anytime soon.

"Noah!" Kiana shouted jumping down the stairs and landing on her feet. She looked at the boy's bed but didn't see him anywhere. "Noah?" The girl said confused walking towards the bed. But when she got close enough her foot hit something.

Looking down Kiana found a large lump on the floor. Curious, she nudged it getting a groan which sounded very familiar.

"Noah?" Kiana watched as a familiar hand slid out from the covers and gave her a thumbs up. The girl sighed and didn't realize that Bronya and Mei where behind her. "Come on, we have school and as much as I hate it, you have to suffer with me" Kiana said pulling at Noah's sheets.

Noah didn't even try to stop her. He felt the sheets come off and there was silence. A slight smirk appeared on Noah's face as he stood back up on his feet.

He wasn't wearing his normal clothes, only a pair of soft and comfy pants.

He looked at the girls and saw all their faces we're beet red.

Kiana tried to look away but Noah could see her trying to sneak a few peaks.

Mei was just openly staring and her mouth wide open.

Bronya kept her straight face... save for the blood slowly coming out of her nose.

"Enjoying the view" Noah said with a smirk getting all the girls to turn around.

"Sorry about that Noah" Kiana said but the Knight just shrugged and started getting dressed in his usual clothes. After finishing the boy turned around to see the girls were in the kitchen. Mei was cooking while the other two waited for her to finish.

Noah walked into the kitchen and sat beside Kiana. It was silent, the only sound was Mei humming a soft tune as the sound of bacon sizzles on the pan.

"Subject Noah, did you know there is a test for history?" Bronya said causing both the white haired Valkyrie and Black haired Knight to groan.

It was no suprise that Kiana hated history, but Noah was an actual surprise. The boy preferred fighting then actually learning history.

Sure the words: "The reason we learn history is so we can never repeat it" is something they all have to realize but it was just so boring.