Two Herrscher and a Knight (Smut)

Advance: Welp... here it is...

Devil: What the hell did you write? *goes through the chapter* OH GOD, What the fuck!

Angel: What possessed you to write this?

Lust: I did!

Advance: *Lowers his head* I'm sorry! I lost control and I got into it... REALLY into it.

Lust: I enjoyed reading it~

Devil: I'm more curious on what your readers think.

Angel: There probably questioning your sanity...

Advance: Well whatever, it's here and published, I have no regrets and no shame!

Lust: *Looks at the readers and winks* Enjoy the Chapter~ Also none of it is cannon, it's just to fuel your desires~

Advance: There will be three characters involved.

The Herrscher of the Void
(Kiana)

Herrscher of Lightning (Mei)

Finally our resident Knight, Noah.

Advance: And for those that don't like smut, you don't have to read it, seriously you really don't. Now for those that are going to read it, hope you enjoy.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah walked through the destroyed city with a heavy heart and the feeling of regret and guilt rested in his stomach. He lost them, he lost the ones he cared about.

Kiana is gone, no longer the girl he once knew, Bronya dissapeared somewhere and Noah didn't know where to look. Mei vanished to search for Kiana and Bronya, finally Wendy...

Noah shut his eyes as tears threatened to spill out. Labor of Olympus was dragged across the pavement trying to attract as much attention as possible.

Noah heard thunder and didn't bother looking up at the cloudy sky, it would just bring back bad memories. Reaching into his coat, Noah pulled out a photo.

He finally figured out why Mei would look at Carole and him weirdly, he figured out her pain of losing someone close... but he wasn't giving up on them. Kiana is still there, Bronya is out there wanting to be found. And Mei...

Noah didn't know where to start.

With a heavy sigh Noah continued walking through the destroyed city. It was surprising how the male wasn't attacked yet by anything. The boy looked up at the cloudy night sky and stared at the full moon resting high above him.

That's when the ground shook and lightning started to strike in quick succession.

Noah looked around alarmed and started walking towards the lightning since it continued to hit the same area over and over. He knew it was something that needed his attention.

Noah dashed forward and jumped past a lamppost. The Knight Raised his right foot and when he grazed the side of the metal pole, Noah kicked off it, sending him flying forward.