Finally Arrived

Noah could only stare at the Academy in front of him. Nothing is different about it, it all looked the same, maybe the classes were in different areas?

The teen glanced to his right, seeing, Bronya, Mei and Kiana standing together talking while on his right was the Captain and Himeko talking about something.

It had to be something dumb cause Noah watch as the female put her arms under her chest causing them to puff out.

The Captain meanwhile quickly looked away and walked back into the ship, but not without saying goodbye. Himeko had the most biggest shit eating grin on her face after that.

"Alright kids it's time to see Theresa and talk about you" The red head said pointing at the only boy in the group.

"Bronya wants to keep him" The small girl said. Mei and Kiana looked at her while Noah felt his brain stop, trying to process what she said. "can we replace Idiot Kiana with him" Bronya said pulling on Noah's arm.

"That was unexpected" Noah mumbled while Mei shook her head and Kiana simply stuck her tongue out.

"Bronya, it's not up to me if Noah leave or stays, do you remember last time we tried to bring a single boy back into the academy" There was silence and Noah decided to clear his throat getting everyone's attention.

"Listen, lets just get this over with and we can talk more about this later, I can tell none of you are comfortable talking about 'Him'" Noah said. Himeko nodded her and started walking towards the school but paused when Noah spoke up again. "But I want to know what happened after this is all settled, I want to know more about 'him'" The group was silent as they walked towards the Academy.

"Noah" The boy looked a little surprised when he heard a voice he hasn't heard in a while. Turning around he faced the white haired girl. "For what it's worth, I'm glad you helped us out on our mission, and I'm sorry for how I was acting, maybe you can join St. Freya and we can be friends" there was silence and Kiana was getting nervous that Noah will reject her.

"Ok" Noah said simply. He turned towards the academy and started walking with Bronya who looked very happy. The group was surprised by this, but none the less Himeko smiled along with Mei.

Meanwhile Kiana watched as Noah walked towards the academy. She looked down at her hands seeing them shake a bit before clenching them.

"I'm so sorry Noah... I hope we can be friends in the future" Kiana said as the image of 'him' appears in her head. "But please... don't turn into him" Kiana said with grit teeth. She quickly followed after the group not wanting to be left behind.

Noah wasn't even surprised the second he stepped into the school every girl was looking at him. Most glared, others were curious.

He shrugged it off and walked down the hall with Bronya and Mei beside him. Kiana was behind him while Himeko went off to go do something which was about finding a nice cold drink.

Noah looked around and nodded. Nothing changed that was for sure. He felt someone nudge his arm. He looked to see Bronya pointing ahead.

He looked up to see a... very tiny person walking up to him. Trying very hard not to laugh at the sheer height of the younger Theresa who didn't change one bit.