Wendy

Advance: Holy shit my motivation for this Chapter went through the roof... I need this motivation more often for school.

Anyways, I seriously recommend listening to the music above, it's really good, especially for this Chapter.

Also I got a tiny bit bored so there are some scenes that aren't to serious and might get a chuckle out of you...

Angel: *Jamming out to the music*

Devil: *currently going through the chapter* WHAT THE FUC-

Advance: ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Noah and Mei ran through the area, seeing many dead Honkai, Zombies and Mechs?

Mei quickly explained that when Wendy went crazy it signaled two particular group that wanted to do two things.

Capture her by any means necessary, while the other group wanted to do the same but do horrible things to her... let's just say, Noah found himself practically carrying Mei as he followed the trail of destruction Kiana and Bronya left behind.

The boy can feel it, he felt stronger, faster and lighter. His thoughts drifted to Adrien and his gift to him. The Knight decided to think about it later, since there were a few enemies in his path.

Noah wordlessly cut down the Honkai and Zombies in seconds with LOO. He was a bit suprised by how fast he moved but brushed it off and continued running with Mei by his side.

Meanwhile Mei was staring at Noah suprised. He changed a bit, but was still the same Noah she knew and loved.

Sakura asked Mei to question Noah on what happened after she left his head. The Priestess was curious what happened to Noah that caused his appearance to change a bit.

The duo saw something happening ahead and picked up the pace. They saw a small hill infront of them and climbed it. Once they reached the top, Mei and Noah saw a whole field filled with white flowers. A small destroyed tower was seen off to the side but they weren't focused on that.

The Duo was focused on Kiana and Bronya as they fought Wendy who seemed like the were talking to them.

Noah saw that Bronya and Kiana were badly hurt but seemed to still try and get Wendy back to normal. As they approached Wendy looked at them and paused when she saw Noah.

They both had a stare down, Wendy giving him a blank look while Noah gave one in return.

"Noah!" Kiana said happily running towards the boy and giving him a bone crushing hug, but he didn't even react to the hug.

The Herrscher and Knight continued to stare at one another. That's when Noah swiftly moved towards Wendy who lowered herself to the ground and floated up to the boy.

Kiana, Bronya and Mei watched with confused looks as Noah reached up and brushed his gloved hand through Wendy's hair.

"Come back to us Wendy, didn't Bronya promise to let you ride on Project Bunny" Noah said softly as his amber eyes staring changing to a light teal, similar to Wendy's eyes.

"Ya they did... I'm just scared on what's going to happen to me" Wendy said as her eyes stopped glowing.

"Don't worry, as a Knight from St. Freya, I will protect you from them with all my life" Noah said with a light smile as his eyes changed back to normal