Meeting the Gang

AN: This will now be Noah's perspective and only his perspective. Enjoy! Also, a little info on what is what.

Another song for you to enjoy.

Talking: "Hello there"

Thinking: 'I wonder if I should make a Jojo reference?'

*Line Break Line Break Line Break Line Break*

I walked beside Mei who stood in between Kiana and me. I never knew why Kiana hated me. If I recall correctly, my Mei, always said that her 'friend' which I believe is Kiana was always and outgoing person, along with being nice to everyone she meets.

So why is she mean to me? I racked my brain for answers but sadly nothing came up. With a quiet sigh I looked over to my left and saw Mei and Kiana chatting which caused me to step closer and hear what they were saying.

"Why does he have to come along. It's a boy!" Kiana whispered harshly. Mei frowned and shook her head.

"Kiana, all because he is a boy doesn't mean he will act like 'him'." Mei said softly while giving her friend a disappointed look.

"Like who?" Both girls jumped at the sound of my voice and turned towards me. I gave them a confused look while Mei glanced at Kiana who crossed her arms and looked away with a huff. Mei sighed and looked at me with a sad smile.

"Sorry, she just has bad experience with boys" When Mei said that it could mean a few different things so I decided to poke her for answers.

"Bad experiences, like how?" I asked. Mei frowned then looked over at Kiana who shook her head but I could faintly see the sadness and anger in her eyes.

"It's not for me to say, if you wish to know... ask her yourself" Mei said stepping back allowing Me and Kiana to look at each other directly. The white haired girl frowned and looks at Mei who gestured her to tell me. With an annoyed sighed I decided to speak up.

"Listen" I said getting Kiana's and Mei's attention. "I don't understand why you hate me, maybe it's for a good reason, or maybe it's for a dumb reason, I don't care. But we can't keep acting like this, not while your on mission. We need to work together so that nobody gets hurt. For now just treat me like a normal human being instead of someone who kicked your dog" I said not looking at her. I felt both girls staring at me but I could care less, if Kiana wanted to act like a child then so be it but I will not have anyone get hurt over something so stupid as this grudge.

Kiana mumbled something which caused me to stop and look at her. The Gun-fu fighter was currently looking down at her feet with a unreadable expression. After a few seconds she looked up me and I could see the faint traces of tears.

"Do you want to know why I hate boys? There was a boy who went to St. Freya. At first he was a caring person who treated everyone like an equal but after a few months went by he started to bully others for being weak... and I was one of them." I stood there with a blank face and gesture her to go on. "He would try and hit on everyone and act all cocky." Kiana said her body trembling, she looked ready to break down right then and there. Mei was about to step in but I stopped her by holding my arm out.

I looked at Mei and gave her a look that said: "I got this, don't worry."

Mei hesitated but nodded her head. "But that is not all" my attention snapped towards Kiana again who was looking down at her feet. "He went on a mission with two other people, they went silent after the next few days. The principal sent out another team and what we found has casued everyone in the school to see any boy differently. We found the other two Valkyries... dead, but 'he' was nowhere to be seen. They later found footprints running away from the area and we all assumed he ran away... like a coward, many of the girls at the school started to hate boys and thought they were all cowards... like him."