Explanation and Arcade Time

AN: This chapter will be more focused on Noah's Weapon, Labor of Olympus and after that a bit of bonding with Team 5.

Noah walked beside his team who were all silent on the way back to their Dorm. Sure they were happy for him but it's what the saw in the arena that needed answers.

His corrupted side. It was when his corruption goes to high and slowly starts to kill his body. Luckily the only way to stop it was his sword. As long as it's nearby the Honkai corruption will be sucked into the sword and turn into energy, but it's very dangerous to do.

Noah opened the door to their Drom, and walked in. The group continued to stay silent but as the door shut, all eyes were on Noah's back who didn't move.

"Noah what happened in the arena? We know that wasn't a illusion or some weird trickery with the light. Now we're teammates so you have to tell us how did that happen, so we can help you" Mei said remembering that Corrupted version of Noah, his hollow and blank eyes the cold arua surrounding him gave Mei the chills just thinking about it.

The Knight didn't say anything only stayed silent. But after a few seconds he caved in knowing full well their trust in him will brake if he kept it a secret for any longer.

Spining around to face them he did a follow Jester then walked towards the Living Room.

Bronya was quick to float after him.
Kiana looked nervous but followed the duo. Mei could only stare at Noah with worry but after Sakura convinced her the Swordfighter walked into the living Room seeing Noah on the couch with Bronya on his left and Kiana on right.

Mei decided to stand infront of Noah wanting to hear what he has to say more clearly.

Noah currently had Labor of Olympus resting on his lap as he traced his fingers acrossed the red and black blade.

The male was trying to think of different outcomes on what they might say, but decided to just wing it and see what happens.

"Alright... ask away." Noah sighed as the girls looked at each other wondering who was going to ask the first question. Bronya nudged his arm to get Noah's attention.

"The Bronya has scanned you and saw that your Honkai Corruption would sometimes spike in combat, and enter dangerous levels" Bronya said getting a suprised look from Noah, Kiana and Mei.

Taking a deep breath he looked out the window as he spoke.

"My Honkai resistance is very high but the reason for the spike in corruption is because my weapon allows me to channel Honkai energy to certain parts of my body, making me stronger and faster." The Knight said lifting his sword a bit off his lap.

Mei gasped and looked even more worried.

"But isn't that dangerous, even with high Honkai resistance, using Honkai energy can have negative effects on you." Noah nodded his head and looked at Mei.

"Yes, it's extremely dangerous, using Honkai energy directly causes your body to become corrupted. But it all depends on how much Honkai energy I use." Noah explained.

"If I use a lot of it, my body will become corrupted faster, if I use a tiny bit, the corruption won't take over my body so quickly" Noah said towards the girls.

"So when we saw that you saved Mei, you were-"

"Fully corrupted, that was my corrupted Ego, it is much stronger then me and also very dangerous." Noah said interrupting Kiana.

"But I thought becoming fully corrupted means you don't come back, so how did you?" Mei said confused.

Noah looked down at his weapon again and looked it over, admiring the craftsmanship.