Herrscher of the Void

Advance: Had to rewrite everything since none of it was saved the first time... thanks Wattpad, like Tom Howard once said "It just works"

Also can we get some F in the comments for all my hard word gone in a single day. And to tell you guys the chapter was done, but then I had to rewrite all of it... ya.

Devil: Feels bad and kinda sad.

Angel: Shut up, you don't even give a shit most of the time.

Advance: ON WITH THE CHAPTER ALREADY!

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

"We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face a challenge" --- Unknown

Adrien landed along side Mei as they walked through a large hallway leading to the comms room which was cleared out by Himeko who was standing there with a troubled look on her face.

The Knight knew it wasn't of his concern, but it was a bit curious on what was filling her thoughts.

So with a reluctant sigh he did a small quick pulse of Honkai to scan the area. After he received the waves of what was around him he blinked.

Himeko's corruption was taking over her body at a steady rate and didn't look it was slowing down at all. Adrien looked at Himeko a bit worried.

Now he may not like humans or people in general, but he will make an acception to those that are Noah's friends and Family, reason? He didn't know himself, but it was probably the promise he made to Noah.

Himeko was one of Noah's friend so he started to worry. The fact that the Corruption is slowly taking over her body and killing her from the inside out alarmed Adrien.

Having large amounts of Corruption is very harmful. Noah always has larges doses in his body thanks to the way he fights. But the corruption isn't as harmful to him since he has Larbor of Olympus draining the corruption from his body and Adrien who stops the corruption from taking over his brain.

Himeko didn't have the luxury and seeing her slowly kill herself made the Corrupted Knight think on ways to save her or possibly remove the corruption from her body.

He glanced at LOO and shook his head.

Larbor of Olympus is a very dangerous way to drain the corruption and it only works if the corruption is fresh and just recently enetered the person body, so draining it hurts less.

However if the corruption was in the person's body for long enough... Adrien didn't even want to think on the outcome on what would happen, it would probably be a very painful process, and it might just kill them.

While Adrien thought over other ways to drain the corruption from her body they walked by Himeko who noticed his change of hair color, But the second "Noah" look back at her she saw the worried look in his eyes. It wasn't about what was happening, it was directed at her she can tell.

Did he knew? How? She never showed any symptoms. Himeko blinked and noticed "Noah" wasn't looking at her anymore and stood off to the side with his arms crossed. With a sigh Himeko spoke with Theresa about the situation.

Adrien glanced around the room and looked at everyone with a critical eye.

There was Mei, Theresa, Himeko, Einstein and Tesla.

Einstein and Tesla were both very smart people, and since they looked younger then Middle schoolers it was kind of hard to believe that.

However Adrien was proven wrong and started to believe the younge looking duo when he watched them build such complex contraptions and equipment... now that he thought about wasn't It Einstein and Tesla who created Labor of Olympus?