Rescuing a Tuna

"I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people" --- Maya Angelou

Noah awoke with a groan, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the dark room.

A little confused he tried to sit up, but realized someone was keeping him down. He looked beside him and could barely make out the figure next to him.

Then the memories of a few hours ago passed through his head making him realize who it was. With a soft smile he gave Mei a gentle hug and stayed with her for a bit longer, enjoying the moment for peace and quiet he had with one of his girls.

RING!

Both Valkyrie and Knight jumped at the blaring sound of the sirins going off through the ship. Noah and Mei quickly got out of bed and left the room.

They looked at eachother and rushed towards the front of the ship. Noah did a quick check up with his weapons, making sure everything was ready for combat. Noah looked up to see a bunch of Honkai beast outside while Theresa tried to avoid them as best as she could.

Noah then took notice of a screen which showed Himeko wearing some sort of red and black battlesuit on top of the ship stopping any Honkai Beasts from getting inside or reaching the engine.

Narrowing his eyes Noah quickly spun around and left Mei and Theresa without them noticing.

Noah ran through the halls with his weapon LOO at the ready. He continued to run until he reached an elevator. He pressed the button causing the elevator to open. He stepped inside and pressed the button for the very top.

The elevator door closed and Noah felt himself rising. The Knight swiftly put away LOO and pulled out LB. He took a deep breath as the elevator slowly rises a few minutes passed before it opened once again.

A large gust of wind pushed against his face, but he ignored it and stepped forward. Noah saw Himeko fighting and from the looks of it she was slowly getting tired.

The Knight quickly grabbed LB and charged forward. Himeko was about to slam her sword onto a Archangel when suddenly it was sliced in two. Himeko blinked and saw Noah with a smirk on his face as he held LB against his waist.

"Need some help?" Noah said grinning. Himeko sighed and shook her head.

"I would scold you, but now is not the time, I appreciate you helping me though." Noah nodded and spun around. He took a few steps back and stood beside the Older Valkyrie.

"This is a lot of Honkai Beast" Noah mumbled seeing about all different kinds of beast heading towards them.

So without a word both Knight and Valkyrie charged forward intend on meeting the Honkai head on.