Chapter 43

(A/n: if in the Ocean's movie universe Taylor Swift, Heidi, Leo etc exist, then Sandra Bullock exists too. Also, in O12, Tess (Julia Roberts) and Julia Roberts existed simultaneously. On Linus's request, Tess pretended to be Julia Roberts and got busted, thereby ending up in jail (Those who are confused, watch the movie. The scene is hilarious. The only saving grace of that movie). So, Sandra Bullock and her lookalike Debbie Ocean can exist in same universe! 😂. And Lou can definitely be fangirling over Sandra)

******************

Debbie was still thinking and being angry on Julia when Lou returned. She had a big grin plastered on her face. Debbie recognised the grin. It was the one she usually saw when Lou did or saw something mischievous and definitely scandalous.

"Okay, what did you do?", Debbie asked even before Lou could speak.

Lou smirked. "Well, someone is getting a lot of action these days"

"What?"

"Mrs Elizabeth Christine Black, wife of the great Jonathan Marshall Black is currently getting screwed by her hot Spanish butler. Not at all Christian of her. She can now stop preaching half-Jewish granddaughter of hers to be Christian... Or her granddaughter's ever so faithful and Catholic by birth, agnostic by nature super hot Aussie wife"

"What? What the fuck?", Debbie was furious. "Lou, I told you not to joke about gammy's sanity or her religious beliefs"

"I'm not joking. I am speaking the truth", Lou said, laughing. "Your gammy is getting ploughed by Jack Francis in this Hawaiian island. I was planning to make you moan to get rid of her, but boy, she moans louder than you! Impressive for an old woman"

"What the fuck are you talking? Lou, don't disrespect Gammy"

"Woah there, your gammy and Francis are having the time of their life in the guesthouse next to us. I am not disrespecting. If anything, I am actually applauding her loudness"

"Lou, don't you dare"

"I'm not lying, Ocean. Your gammy and Francis are really fucking. And I must say, for an 87-year-old, she is pretty loud"

"What nonsense"

"I heard them fucking, Ocean. With my own ears. And you know very well I am deaf. If I am to hear, just imagine how loud your gammy is being", Lou laughed again.

"Fuck you, Miller. Stop degrading gammy. She will never do that. And she never fucked anyone"

"Really Ocean? Did your mum drop from sky onto gammy's lap? Or you really believe in storks delivering babies or god magically putting baby inside the womb?"

"What the... I meant she practices celibacy since grandpa's death"

"Oh c'mon, she has her old lover Francis at her home. You think they don't do anything? And fuck! I just heard them. Their moans are echoing and is reaching our house. Listen carefully"

"Stop the fucking..."

"Shh, listen", Lou said, silencing. She really was enjoying this.

Debbie angrily looked at Lou. But she couldn't deny the fact that she could hear faint moans.

"Wh- What the fuck! What was that?"

"It's your gammy screwing her celibacy"

Debbie angrily stared at Lou but Lou didn't care.

"No, this can't be true"

"Oh baby, it's definitely true", Lou laughed. "Damn! At least someone is getting action"