Chapter 16

A/N:  

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW. ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THE SAME AS ME?

DO YOU ALSO SEE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE BAG BETWEEN DEBBIE AND LOU, AND NOT ONE EACH NEAR THEIR OWN LEGS, WHILE OTHERS HAVE THEIR OWN BAGS NEAR THEM? DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE SHARING THE SAME BAG? THEY ARE GOING TOGETHER FOR VACATION OR WHEREEVER TH...

DO YOU ALSO SEE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE BAG BETWEEN DEBBIE AND LOU, AND NOT ONE EACH NEAR THEIR OWN LEGS, WHILE OTHERS HAVE THEIR OWN BAGS NEAR THEM? DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE SHARING THE SAME BAG? THEY ARE GOING TOGETHER FOR VACATION OR WHEREEVER THEY ARE GOING. OR AM I SEEING THE CROPPED PIC WHICH MISSED DEBBIE'S BAG? 

IF YOU THINK IT IS ONLY ONE BAG, THEN COMMENT QUOTING THIS LINE. I HAVE A KIND OF FUNNY ONESHOT INSPIRED BY THIS PHOTO AND "MARITAL BOND" UPCOMING CHAPTERS

NOW BACK TO OUR STORY. THIS IS CURRENTLY THE ONLY FIC FROM MY SIDE WHICH WILL HAVE HAPPY LOUBBIE MOMENTS. ALL OTHER FICS ARE ABOUT TO GIVE WORSE TIME FOR BOTH OF THEM, INCLUDING "LOVE HAPPENS"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou and Debbie packed their bags for honeymoon and kept it ready. Then they had to shift all the stuff from Lou's room to some other while others cleaned their own rooms. For a loft that big, Lou didn't have much furniture upstairs and whatever in the downstairs were cleaned and covered by old sheets. They were awake till 2am in the morning, and finally Lou's room and study were empty. Lou went to Debbie's room and fell on the bed, occupying most of it.

"Lou, move. I need to sleep too"

"Hmm", Lou didn't move.

"Lou, I know you haven't slept yet. So, move"

"I am too tired to move my body. You sleep on the floor"

"Seriously Miller? You are tired and so you want me to sleep on the floor? I am tired too. I need the bed"

"Good night", Lou said and covered her face with one of the soft pillows she had kept on Debbie's bed earlier.

Debbie shook her head. She tried to adjust herself on the bed. She pushed Lou's leg away to make room for herself. She somehow slept on the edge of the bed. Lou's legs dangerously close. If Lou kicks her then she'll be on floor.

"You know you are too bad. If I fall then it's all on you"

Debbie said turning off the lights. Within a second Lou pulled her closer to the middle of the bed and hugged her tightly.

"You won't fall now", Lou mumbled.

Debbie was thankful that it was dark because she was actually blushing. This isn't something new. Lou always expressed her feelings through hugs and kisses. It's been that way for almost 20 years. But it is now that Debbie is feeling different. Though her brain tried to stop, Debbie didn't stop. She didn't want to listen to her brain. She was feeling good with whatever she is experiencing now.