Chapter 37

A/n: Sorry for late update. I totally forgot about this because of certain personal stuffs.

***************************************

Debbie was standing outside the door. She knew Lou was up to something. She was excited. Her heartbeat was bit higher than normal and there was a bright smile on her face.

Suddenly, two drones flew in front of her. She knew it was Constance and Nine.

"Seriously? This is what Lou is up to?"

"Hey mom, cool. Also, Lou doesn't know that we have hijacked her plan", the voice was heard from the speaker of one drone.

"What? This drone shot is not arranged by her?"

"Nope. She strictly told us not to do anything other than her plan"

"Then why are you doing this?"

"We want to capture every moment of this"

"Why?"

"Nine, Amita and I are planning for pre-wedding photoshoot agency"

"What the... what?"

"The pics we took that day during hiking... you two kissing and all that shit... People are crazy. I got thousand likes and more than 3 million views for one particular video of yours. And one guy thought I was some kind of professional photographer and asked if I could do his pre-wedding photoshoot. He is ready to pay hefty amount for that. So, I agreed. And we three thought we could actually start the agency"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, Debbie", Amita said. "We are planning for that and what best than you and Lou's date night as our promotional video? So, we gonna do this"

"But... Wait, Nine agreed?"

"I had to. But I'm not gonna do the romance crap. I am only doing the software editing and technical shit. Romantic plots and scenes are designed by Amita. And Constance will deal with camera angle and shots"

"Oh, well..."

"You fine with us shooting? You know... If you are comfortable. We... we might ask you two to kiss and we shoot it in different angles. All that stuff", Amita asked.

"Well..."

Debbie obviously want to kiss Lou. So, she agreed.

"Hurray! Now, you gotta convince Lou for this"

"I'll try"

"Good. Now, stay here. And get that excited look in your face"

"Hey, I can't act on my date night"

"Hmm then be what you are. Just think we are not present"

Debbie sighed. "Fine. But just... Don't do anything creepy"

"Deal"

As of cue, the drones flew higher and then Debbie couldn't see it. She didn't go to notice that the drones were back in a minute and was covering wide range shots.

It was not even two minutes, when a small kid, maybe 3-year old ran towards her and pulled Debbie's dress. Debbie looked at the kid and smiled. The child made a gesture saying Debbie to bend down. Debbie smiled again and obliged.

"Hey honey, what are you doing here?"

The kid didn't reply. Instead she kissed Debbie's cheeks and then gave her a letter and a rose that was in her pocket. Before Debbie could say anything, the child ran.