Chapter 17

Lou and Debbie boarded the plane. Lou saw Elizabeth and Francis sitting two seats behind their seats.

"Is your gammy always this dumb? I mean, don't she know that we are criminals and are always alert regarding our surroundings?"

"Maybe it is uncle Jack's stupid idea"

Lou and Debbie sat on their chairs. Debbie wore her seatbelt. Lou was trying to pull hers but it was kind of stuck. Debbie leaned and helped her. Debbie saw her gammy and Francis trying to see what is happening between them.

"Lou, be ready. The game begins now. Give your Oscar winning performance"

"Done"

Debbie, after securing Lou's seatbelt, leaned and kissed Lou. Her gammy understood what was going and turned her face down.

"That's your rough kiss?"

"Nope, I just kissed you. This is enough for the plane. Will step up once we land"

"Hmm will see. Ever joined the mile-high club?"

"Miller, all these years I flew with you. Every time you asked this, I said no. How can I join the club when you will be here drinking and flirting with air-hostess? Who will take care of you?"

"Good that you added the last sentence. Else, if anyone heard without it, they would think we were about to have sex but I flirted with air hostess and we couldn't"

"Shut up", Debbie said trying to hide her smile.

"I too never had that experience"

"Really? Weren't you travelling in your private planes back in Australia? You could do anything"

"Yeah but when I was 15, there was some political threat to our family regarding the business and so I was always accompanied by Christoff"

"Your bodyguard?"

"Technically he was my father's bodyguard. Dad told him to look after me until the root cause for that danger was cleared. Christoff never allowed me to be alone"

"Not even in washroom?"

"There he did. But he wouldn't allow others to enter washroom when I was there"

"That's... crazy"

"Well, he even kicked Evan out of our house"

"What? That's crazy too. What did Evan do?"

"Well, we were playing videogame and he accidentally pushed me. Christoff took it in a wrong way. He literally was about to kill Evan"

"Man, that's too much"

"Well, I did like him though. Whole school would fear me. I was a celebrity. He also would teach me self defence. He was this big muscle man, but a little dumb"

"Well, he taught you very well. I can see that. And he seems like Leo"

"Yeah well, Leo is his sister Tracey's son. She was my nanny"

"Wait, I have one more doubt. I know you told Leo is your nanny's son and that he is like your little brother, but how come they stayed with you?"

"After Leo's father died, my parents told their family to stay with us. My dad cares a lot about his workers. Mum too. She even told nanny to feed the same food and snacks to Leo which I used to eat. He was always hungry and I would even share my plate with him too. Among all the workers, mum liked my nanny the most because she used to look after me with all care. Mum would tell me that Tracey is like my second mum. Mum would help with my school work as well as Leo's. She was the best. She is the best"