Chapter 33

A/n: Sorry for the delay. But I decided it's better to update before 2020.

So, let's consider this as my Christmas gift to all you guys😅

And I guess 'Friends? Couple?' will be next year because I have to watch 'Two broke girls' again to get the dialogues. I am using the dialogues from the series because God, there is no way I can create any hopeless or double entendre sentences like in the show.

Happy holidays guys. Lot's of love 😊😊

*****************************************

The day of finals. Lou and Debbie took their time waking up. Lou was giving tough time to Debbie regarding the breakfast order. For no particular reason, today Lou wanted Debbie to order vegemite sandwich. Debbie loves everything Australian, except two things: Julia, and vegemite, in that order. Also, her hate for Julia is million times more than her dislike for Vegemite.

"Baby, if I want to eat burned gasoline in the morning, then I will either have to be mad or should be high"

"You cannot get burnt gasoline even if you want to eat, baby. It is highly inflammable. It catches fire and the next microsecond, boom"

"Don't go to the science stuff. You know what I mean. Imagine if gasoline wasn't prone to boom, and get burned when a blow torch is used, and leaves that blackish char behind, and add like a ton of salt to it. That's how your vegemite tastes"

'I am offended on behalf of every Australian"

"Still, nope. I am not going to take back my statement"

"I hate you for this"

"I am sure your love for me is greater than your love for Vegemite"

"Nope. You are misunderstanding. I love Vegemite more than anything or anyone"

"Say all you want. If you are to choose between me and Vegemite for the rest of the life, you will choose me"

"Don't be so overconfident"

"But I am right"

"No, you are not"

"Yes, I am"

"No"

"Yes, you will choose me. After all, I am your legally wedded wife"

"That doesn't mean I should choose you over my sweetie Vegemite"

"Everything aside, you called it sweetie? Really?"

"Yup. It is my sweetie. You know, when I was a child, I dreamt of Vegemite land, where you had vegemite river, vegemite falls, vegemite sandwich butterflies, pastries filled with vegemite as mushrooms, and vegemite pizza, vegemite pie... basically everything vegemite. And I was the queen of that land and had my own Oompa-Loompas who would produce and take care of vegemite"

"Jesus! You know, even for an Aussie, this is heights! The fuck, Lou, you..."

Lou started laughing. Debbie lightly hit her head. "Idiot. I know, I am your first priority than anything"

"Well, we never know what I might like in future. But for now, yeah"

"What does that mean? Who the fuck is going to be in your future?"

"I don't know, Sandy?"

"For fuck's sake, she is happy with her kids and boyfriend. Don't hit on her"

"I know you are jealous"

"I am not. I am not jealous. I am speaking truth. She won't give a second look on you"