Chapter 45

A/n: Haiku stairs are illegal to climb because of its dangers. It is extremely dangerous and not for weak heart. Also, you never know when your dormant Acrophobia activates. While several YouTube videos have shown their hike, I, in no way am encouraging anyone to climb. I know most of my viewers are young and reside on the other side of the planet, but if you ever visit Hawaii, be safe. Stay away from it if you visit Hawaii. The island is full of other exciting adventures. Participate in that; not these stairs. The natives will advice you best places and adventures. Try those.

Also, as I started this chapter, I even found out recent developments has led the city council to pass a law on removal of the stairs completely to avoid any more incidents. The locals are happy with this decision. Don't know whether the rule will be adhered.

So, clearing it again, this chapter is not endorsing the stairs. The characters in this story are reckless and so, they are doing it on impulse. It's a story and so, nothing will happen to the characters. But real life doesn't follow the laws of fictional story. Stairs are dangerous and it's always better to stay away if you are weak hearted and/or unsure of yourself.

###Regarding Loubbie not being able to confess, massively inspired by Sandra and Keanu!###

**************************************************

### Warning ###

Julia does something that is morally wrong in so many levels. It's just the beginning of her evil manipulative mind. To my readers who are young, please don't get affected by it. I know we see lot of harmful things of higher gravitas on screen but I just want to put this warning out for those who really are sensitive. Even smallest immoral scenes can sometimes disturb us. So, just to be safe.

*******************

"Move your lazy ass, old hag"

"You are old, asshole", Debbie said, throwing the hairbrush at Lou.

"You don't have any other word? Asshole, fuck, idiot, stupid, bitch, witch... And the same words in German. Where is the variety, Ocean? Oh wait, you guys don't have enough vocabulary. And your German isn't as strong as you like to think"

"Cunt"

Lou smirked. "You know I'm Australian, right? That word doesn't impact in negative way, no matter how hard you try"

"Just get ready, you maggot crawling out of rotten dead body"

"Oh look, you got a new line now. Did you check the dictionary for words last night and string the sentence? Because, though it is a good representation, still lacks the appeal"

"You are the nerd, Miller. I don't spend time going through dictionaries. I don't own million editions of Oxford dictionaries. That's you"

"That's the problem with this nation! You guys don't read books"

"You ass... You... Dickhead"

"You know, being my wife, I expect you to learn more words. If you want me to take you along when I visit my the most wonderful Australian land, you got to learn at least 5 unique and impactful slangs. Else, you'll ruin my reputation"

"Fuck you. And I do know some of your words and I am going to use on you, right now. You are a knob, drongo, wanker, bugger, bastard, galah uh... Dardy?"

"Dardy? Wow! Thanks"

"Wait, what does that mean? Did I unknowingly praise you? I was meaning to call you nerd. Dardy is nerd right?"

Lou smirked. "You definitely are wrong"

"What the... I meant nerd. You are a geek, nerd, idiot..."