Chapter 23

Debbie and Lou were waiting for Tammy to join them for breakfast, or to be precise, brunch. Tammy already had her breakfast early morning, she isn't like these two-night owls who woke up around 11:30, and is having their brunch. And as promised, Debbie was feeding breakfast to Lou. Also, there were paparazzi outside the window so they gave good poses. They are just thinking how long will those reporters stay.

"You think she will forgive me?"

"I think she will lecture us about the importance of waking up early and having three meals a day"

"Lou..."

"Baby, she will forgive. Just make sure to mention that I am too hot and so you thought that she probably had an affair with me"

"Idiot"

"Nah, I prefer to be called extraordinary idiot"

"You are crazy"

"Oh, thanks for the compliments"

"Shut up and eat"

"How to shut up and eat? Technically to eat food, we are supposed to open our mouth and..."

Debbie made her eat a spoonful of pancakes.

"Hey guys. You both seriously need to wake up early and have..."

"Told ya. She will lecture us", Lou said.

Debbie rolled her eyes while Tammy sat next to Lou.

"You both were speaking about me before I came here?"

"Kind of"

"Care to explain?"

"There, ask Debbie"

"What were you discussing, Debbie?"

"Hmm that you wake up too early"

"Okay so this is the topic you were discussing and wanted me to join? Fuck you guys. I hardly get any vacation and you both are troubling me here too?"

"Well, we have something else to tell you too. Well, I have to tell you"

"What?"

"She's pregnant, Tammy. With my child. Don't know how it happened... But I was drunk that day and... I lost control..."

"What the fuck"

Debbie threw a piece of apple on Lou which hit her temple.

"Lou, seriously why you both called me?", Tammy said laughing.

"You know how to look after the kids, right? Give us tips"

"Lou, be serious. You called me here to make fun?"

"Nope. Seriously, give us tips. We are expecting. I am gonna be mama... Or is it Daddy?"

"Tammy, is there any tips to handle a 40-year old child? I have one and I am not able to control it"

Tammy laughed. She was entertained by Lou's antics.

"So, tell me seriously. Why did you both call me here?"

"I...", Debbie gave the spoon to Lou to eat by herself. Lou took it, though didn't eat any.

"You?"

"I wanted to apologise to you"

"Apologise? For what?"

"I..."

"She thought you were an alien"

"Lou, you are not helping here"

Lou just shrugged.

"Tammy, I... Actually... I don't know, how you will react, but... I... I thought you and Lou..."