Chapter 32

A/n: So, firstly, I changed my username. And because I don't know how Wattpad system works regarding name changing, please tell me if you got notified when I uploaded this chapter.

Secondly,

IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!! IMPORTANT!!!

whatever happens in this chapter, don't be angry on me🤣 I have clearly put '🤞' symbol in previous chapter's Authors note 🤣🤣🤣

†*****************************†

Debbie woke up to the noise in their living room, early in the morning. She looked at Lou, who was sleeping on her and mostly dead to the world. Not her mistake, she is in deep and calm sleep.

Debbie looked at her phone. It was 8:30 in the morning. She wasn't bothered about the noise though. She was very familiar with that chaos. It was the same she heard every day in the loft. It was Constance and Nine. While Nine is subtle in announcing her appearance, Constance doesn't put any effort in not drawing attention towards her. Debbie always wondered how such loud personality can pickpocket. She even concluded that maybe because of her loudness, no one doubts her. It was her armour.

The two opposite personalities when it comes to behaviour, Nine and Constance however are very much compatible as partners, strictly platonic. They have no attraction towards anyone in their group, to be frank. Though they joke about Lou and Debbie and say how idiotic they are, they defend within a second saying they are like loving moms.

Both are gadget freaks; speak modern slangs and manipulated-English (as Debbie calls) which Debbie, Lou Tammy and Rose have no idea about.

(Debbie however sometimes pulls Lou's leg saying she can attempt to understand Constance and Nine's language but not Lou's superior English with high vocabulary)

Both Nine and Constance, when together, start playing videogames; surf internet for no apparent reason (yes, Debbie doesn't believe in surfing internet for fun or time passing. She only uses it for important works); create memes (the simple word Debbie took almost two months to pronounce it right); hack some other player's game while having online match; create fake account and troll actors and actresses who mess with Daphne; occasionally become Daphne and Rose's PR and promote them in social media and do better job than Daphne's actual PRs; trouble Tammy by hacking her phone and sending funny and inappropriate ( not vulgar or abusive, but inappropriate to suburban standards) messages in her 'School Moms' group, 'Neighbourhood Moms' group and many other suburban ladies group; put Amita in trouble by messing with her social networking accounts and sometimes try to mess with Lou's stash but that haven't seen any success yet. When it comes to alcohol, Lou is too careful and alert.

Debbie knew controlling those two girls will just give her headache. She could hear faint voice, definitely Amita's, who is trying to stop these two nuclear bombs. She always had a soft corner for Amita, and seeing her getting easily fooled by Constance and Nine, though was funny, made her feel bad for her. She always tried to save Amita from their antics. But well, she herself gets stuck sometimes because of their unclear language or that stupid Social media stuff.

Debbie sighed. She wanted this whole Hawaii honeymoon to be a private holiday for her and Lou. But first gammy interfered, then Tammy and now her whole team. Not that she doesn't like them, she loves them all. It's just, she wanted to spend time only with her Lou.

She looked at Lou who was wearing a soft oversized t-shirt that she got two days back. The material was thin and translucent. Debbie could see glimpses of the tattoo.

Idiot, you still haven't understood the intensity of your stupidity.

She heard the front door knock. By the noises she could hear, she is sure that few more members arrived. It was clearly Daphne's voice. Definitely Rose is with her. Debbie didn't make any effort in getting up. She knows, once she goes out, she will not get alone time with Lou till night. So, better to enjoy the proximity of Lou and the morning calmness.