Chapter 35

A/n: another chapter where Debbie doubts herself but Lou will assure her. This is the last of Debbie doubting. She will, from now on, focus her mind on how to make Lou love her. She just doesn't know how.

****************************************

Debbie was embarrassed, shy and blushing, all at the same time. Thankfully, she had the comforter covering her. Lou had thrown new pant on her to wear. Debbie however couldn't wear it. She needed to change her underwear first. Also, she didn't want anyone to see her damp state. It is better to cover herself.

"Ocean, come on now. I need a haircut. Come with me", Lou said, with her wicked smile. She was enjoying this situation. Tammy and Rose thankfully didn't understand any of Lou's funny jibes on Debbie. Debbie didn't know how to counter Lou.

"Fuck you. I am not coming outside. I am not leaving this bed", Debbie said.

"Ocean, that's not fair. I cut my hair in this awkward way just for your sake. You cannot leave me like that. Come on", Lou said, sleeping on the bed, almost resting on Debbie's body, smiling. The comforter separating them was thick but Debbie knew that Lou was aware of her state.

"Call me Ocean again and speak that way, and I will kill you"

"Oh my Ocean! You don't want me to call you Ocean? That's ridiculous, Ocean. Ocean, you are the last of the standing Ocean. You should be proud of the Ocean. You should be proud of all kind of Ocean. You..."

Debbie took the pillow nearby and hit on Lou's head. Lou started laughing.

"Guys, what the fuck is wrong with you two? And Debbie, can you explain what exactly happened? I swear to god, if you two did anything..."

"Nothing happened, Tammy. I lost my balance and fell backwards. Lou who was kneeling in front of me, tried to hold me, but she too fell along with me. Her hair got stuck in my zippers"

"That sounds really suspicious"

"It is what happened, whether you believe it or not. We were not fucking"

"Yeah, yeah we know you both were making love", Constance said, with extra stress to making love. She was standing outside the door along with Nine, Daphne and Amita and making fun of Lou and Debbie, well mostly Debbie.

"We were not doing anything as you like to think"

"Then why was Lou kneeling in front of you", Daphne asked. Debbie sighed.

"Because she was consoling me"

"Consoling?"

"I was crying. She was consoling. Is it enough explanation?"

"You cry from your eyes or your no-no region! Why the fuck will Lou kneel and console you? Damn girl, for a con, you are really bad at lying"

Lou couldn't hold back her laughter. She literally started rolling and laughing.

"OH MY GOD!", Debbie caught her immediately before her back got hit by anything.

Debbie thought she really needs to stop giving freedom to her friends.

"I WAS SITTING ON THE BED AND CRYING. THIS IDIOT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BETTER IDEA TO CONSOLE ME BY FACING ME. SO, SHE KNEELED BEFORE ME. And you, stop rolling. Your tattooed back isn't healed properly"

"You were not crying. I knelt because you told me to. Why are you lying Ocean? Tell them that we were about to make love. Wait, are you ashamed of me? You don't want our friends to know that we are so much in love? Oh my god! What do I do? My life is ruined", Lou said, dramatically, just to trouble Debbie.