The sea part 2

A/n: Wow it's been a minute.

**********

Yuri decided to take a break and go to the bathroom. She went inside the stall and closed the door.

Before she could even do anything she heard three of Dana's friends walk in.

"Did you see Yuri? That mute just stands there. I've met vegetables with more substance." one girl said.

"She thinks she's so cute. Being quiet as a mouse isn't cute."

Yuri almost wasn't fazed by it.  'Isn't cute? they do realize I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to be quiet. Those poor ignorant dumbasses. They don't even know what mute is.' She thinks to herself.

"Ten bucks says she's faking it."

"Yeah probably. And that younger one-"

Before the girl could finish the sentence, Yuri kicked the stall door down. 

"EH!?" The girls say. 

"Watch what you say about her." Yuri says in a strained voice.

The girls panicked.

"She can talk?!"

"Just barely."

"Guys she just broke a door off!"

Yuri calms down and takes out Dana's phone. "Please don't talk about her. You don't even know her."

"We don't need to." One girl speaks up. "We knew you guys were freaks, but this is golden. We'll tell Dana you broke the door all on your own. You'll be a freak and Dana will hate you!"

"Do not think I won't resort to violence" Yuri typed.

"Oh really? So Dana can see? Fine. By all means go all out, so they can see what kind of monster you are."

"..." Yuri was silent. "What do you want?" She typed.

"Leave. Leave and don't interact with Dana  again." Another girl says.

"... F-fine" Yuri strains out dropping the phone.

"Before you go." One girl spoke up. "We deserve some sort of payback. You did threaten to hurt us."

Back outside on the deck, Dana noticed that Yuri was gone for a while. "Hey, Lyra." They began. "Have you seen Yuri?"

"Oh, she went in the bathroom a while ago." Lyra answers sipping on some sort of flower tea.

"... Three girls didn't go in there too did they?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I think so."

Dana began to sweat. "Unbelievable." They marched to the bathroom.

'I don't see what the problem is. Yuri can handle herself...' Lyra immediately spits out her drink. 'Good god, she might kill them. ' she runs over to the bathroom after Dana.

Lyra runs in front of Dana and opens the door.

Both Dana and Lyra were horrified to see the three girls stomping on Yuri who was on the floor. Beside her was Dana's phone... Broken.

"Yuri!" Lyra runs over and pushes the girls off. "MOVE"

One girl manages to pull Yuri's wig off revealing her dark purple hair underneath.

"You... You're that...girl from Korea... " Dana says.

Yuri's eyes widen. She scrambles to grab her wig, and Lyra hurriedly pulls her out of the bathroom.