Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳

Hey... short chapter today, and please read the A/n

Third person POV

The two girls layed unconscious on the bathroom floor. One, in a puddle of her own blood.

"Lets go." Penny says stepping over Yuri. The three step outside and see the crowd. "Sit." She commands the other two and they do so. Penny looks at Thana as she sits down. 'That bitch.' She thought. 'She better be worth taking notes on to capture G's attention.'

Thana's thoughts  were all over the place. 'Shit. My dad was right. I'm sure it's fine though! like hell I'll admit he's right. I'll get rid of these guys in no time- Why is that chick looking at me? Does she like me?😳 I can impress her! It's not like I'll ever see her again if I fuck up.' Thana flies over the heads of the men and lands at Penny's table.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" One man shouts as others chatter in confusion. 

"Hey baby~" Thana purrs. 

"Greetings." Penny says unfazed.

"I apologize for the disturbance I've attracted. Allow me to save your evening ~"

"...Ok."

Thana smirked and sucker punched one of the dudes. Santana sighed in relief as Thana easily took out the men. Penny however was not impressed by anything she saw. She took down notes and payed close attention to Thana's movements and facial expressions, right down to when her finger twitched after punching someone. She also noted that based on her current situation she handled the situation terribly wrong. 

To simplify things she thought Thana was a dumb ass.

Once the men were knocked out, Thana strutted over to Penny's table. "Impressive. No one is dead. It's unexpected." She says unfazed. 

"Well, I don't particularly like killing people. So... Anyway. I hope you weren't scared. Of me that is."

"I wasn't frighted...By the way, when someone looks at you, it doesn't mean they like you. It could be the complete opposite."

"Whatever you say, but you sus, babygurl~" 

"Well since you're such a hero and all, could you do me a favor and save someone for me?" Penny smirked.

"Oh shit. I mean sure~ Who is it?"

"The two little girls passed out in the bathroom."

Thana's expression changed to a worried one. "Excuse me?"

"Yes. And one is bleeding from the side and throat. I believe their names are Yuri and Lyra." Penny smirked. 

Thana's body swirled with electricity as expression changed to one field with rage. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Thana grabbed Penny by the shirt.

"Do you really have time to deal with me? When someone is bleeding out heavily?" Tears streamed down Thana's face as she didn't know what to do. "Run along now hero. Don't let them wait any longer~" 

Thana felt defeated and let go of Penny before sprinting to the bathroom. 

Penny was now satisfied. "We have everything that we need. Let's go." Penny puts her pen and notebook away.

Santana noticed Thana's panicked behavior and broke in through the window, and confronted Penny. "What have you caused?" Santana asked. 

"See for yourself." Penny says casually walking to where Santana crashed in.

Santana was about to grab Penny, but Penny managed to grab his arm and throw him into a table. Santana was stunned.  This woman was strong enough to throw him. A woman of human heritage at that.