Meanwhile

Kars POV

"Kars, who is that girl? How dose she know you and why is she here?" Esidesi says walking behind me.

"I do not know and I do not wish to talk about it." I continue walking.

"Kars please, I know you. Humorous or not, you would've killed that girl for her disrespect. Why can't you tell me anything?"

I stop and turn around. "I don't know and I think I have an idea of who she is... But I don't want to make assumptions so soon without evidence.

"Lord Kars, if you tell me, I will not act unless you comand me to. So please tell me."

I sigh in defeat "When I came back to earth, I lost my memories. Where I landed, I met a woman named Reina, we created a bond and I later had intimacy with her... If my math is right, the child should be twenty now."

"Are you telling me, you think that woman is your offspring?!"

"Hush! And, I'm not sure."

"Master Kars, everyone of our species other than us in this building has perished. She is your child."

I think back to the night I left. I remembered her placing my hand on her stomach a few times. "Reina." I breathed out. That's why she looks like her. She doesn't act like her mother at all. Reina was never violent, and would cry if she were upset. What happened to her that would cause all this resentment towards me?

"Lord, Kars. What will you do?"

"I'm not sure."

"She is your child, surely there is something you can say to her. Ask why she feels that way."

"I will, but not now."

"Why?! She is your daughter!"

"The last thing she wants to do is speak with me. I really have to think about this Esidesi."

"I understand."  He nodded and left.

I walked back to where "Thana" was. I stood outside the room and I listened in.

I'm guessing she was sleeping, because I could hear steady breathing. I walk in and Wamuu and Santana turn to me. "How on earth could she fall asleep that fast?" I place my hand on my hip. I wonder if she went to sleep that fast as a child. She looks so peaceful now. All these years I had a child. It felt like yesterday I was on that long journey to dominate the human race and become a god. Now I'm a god and I have a child with the very beings I look down on.

"Is something wrong master Kars?" Wamuu questioned.

"No. I just came to check on Thana... Wamuu, please make sure she's alright when I come back."

"May I ask where you are going?"

"It dose not concern you Wamuu."

"My apologies Lord Kars."

I'm gonna go find Reina, maybe I can sort things out. It has been such a long time since I've seen her.

I hope she is well and healthy.

Wamuu POV

When lord Kars left I turned to Santana. "This woman is troubling our master. What do you think Santana?"

Santana simply shrugs his shoulders.

A few hours have gone by and the girl still slept. I don't understand. If she's like lord Kars then she doesn't need to sleep. It must be uncomfortable sleeping on the floor anyway.

I then heard movement in front of me. A small yawn escaped the woman's mouth. "Oh. You scary dudes are still here. Did my da-...Kars, say I can leave because I'm hungry?"