Mother's day special

Kars: I killed my mother, but she made me so I'll honor her anyway. You wouldn't be here reading this today without your mother. Thank her for your existence

Esidisi: OMG SAME

Santana and Wammu: bottom text

Thana: I loved my mother very much. Although she's gone now, she showed me the most kindness out of anyone and I'll always remember her.

Penny: w-what are we doing here again?

L: Not all mothers are perfect but they love you all the same. My mother was hard on me, but she encouraged me to be the mad scientist I am today. And I didn't always agree with what she said or did but she had my best interest at heart.

G: I was actually adopted, but my adoptive mom cared enough to feed us so I say she's an ok mother in my book.

Lyra: I don't remember my mother... Never take your mother for granted and spend as much time with her as you can! One day she won't be here, and I'm sure you'd want to remember the good times you had with her. So make sure you have no regrets!

Jojos: they all love their mamas, excluding Giorno, unless you refer to Bruno as his mom😶

Hello everyone. Happy mothers day. I know everyone doesn't have mother so I'm sorry you can't celebrate with her and I hope you're doing well.

If your mother is hard on you I'm sure she still loves you. Being a parent is hard and sometimes they don't know how to go about it, but they still love you. *I my self am a mother of two birds, two turtles and a dog😎*

If you have a cruel mother, I am so sorry for you. Honestly. I know people with mothers who don't care and it really hurts them. If you plan on being a parent in the future become a better parent than them and give your kids love that you didn't get from your mom. If you don't plan on having kids, just grow to be a better person than she was/is, and if you can (depending on the situation) try to talk to your mom so you'll have a better relationship.

This is a day to celebrate mothers. Mothers have created the greatest people on this planet, so tell your mother you love her. Call you're grandma or even your great grandma, your god mother, step mother, and any other mother and tell them you appreciate them.

★★♥♥♥∅

It just occurred to me that most of my Oc's have mommy issues😐 *spoiler/ not really* I already have made characters that have normal relationships with their moms.

I don't have mommy issues though, so it's not like I projected my self on to my characters or anything😶.

well, I'm actually making food for my mom, so I gotta run, and don't worry, the next chapter will be out soon😚

Bye-bye~ 🤰🏿👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦🤱🏻❤