You like Jazz?

When the hell did this become a Soap opera????

I don't wanna eat any kind of bird rn. I just lost my pet bird. I can't even look at pictures of birds without getting sad.

Fun fact. I'm allergic to most vegetables and apparently more than I thought. I wanted to be a vegetarian for a week and I got really sick. I also tried to be a fruitarian but I learned that is extremely dangerous and I'd be eating nothing but acids.

Enjoy pls😳

Kars POV

Two hours ago

"So... How'd you meet these two lovely ladies, assuming it was one woman per country." Thana asks giving me a smug look.

"Well, one woman hit me with her car. The other woman was just equally as sad as I was." I answered.

"...Ok so now I have even more questions. God I hope I have a sister. I've spent the majority of my life with "brothers"."

"You mean your adoptive family? And who is Gabri-"

"Ah! Nope! None of that. This is about you not being able to control the horny and creating more people with daddy issues."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me that, tell my siblings."

"But you have daddy issues too."

"Pffft. NO. IT'S NOT LIKE I CARED OR ANYTHING."

"You literally tried to kill me."

"Shut up and drive."

"We are f l y i n g."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Any who, how old are my brother and or sister?"

"One being eighteen or seventeen, the other should be eleven or twelve."

"Eleven or twelve?"

"Eleven or twelve."

"Eleven or twelve!?"

"Don't do this."

"That's a baby!"

"In human years, no."

"Well it's close enough!"

"What are you saying?"

"You have alot more time to fix your relationship with the youngest."

"What about the middle?"

"Sure they might be awkward or different, but that's what happens. And apologize to the mothers."

"Why?"

"I'll give you a hint. I started flying at four, who knows when their children started flying without explanation?"

"Oh."

"Not to mention our diet is destructive and animal related."

"I didn't think of that."

"...THEY COULD HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS-"

"OK, I understand."

"Glad you understand Pops."

"...by the way... A month ago, you said something about having a message from your mother... What did she say?"

"Oh it wasn't a big deal. She was sorry that she couldn't wait for you."

"Not a big deal!?"

"Sir, do you want to do this now? You're about to meet one of your kids."

"I just don't get why you were so pressed to not tell me, and now it's not a "big deal"!?"