electricity

Kars POV

How in gods name did Lyra get separated and die in a swamp?! I know I didn't marry Reina, but she's my niece, right? So Lyra is Vera's cousin. That explains why she was speaking creole. But how did she know Vera would understand? Is there something she isn't telling us?

"Maybe if I speak car, he'll understand me. I am SPEED. RoOOm rOooM? ERRRR" Vera says still trying to get my attention.

"Thana please." I say.

"Eh? Don't give me that shit. I was trying to talk to you. Now, What clothes would look good on Wammu? I wanna get him the most expensive clothes."

"I don't know human fashion."

"Oh look! Humans! Haven't seen one of those in a while." Thana runs towards the town and I follow behind her. "Oh cool samples!" She says running off.

I guess I'll look around. Just then an old man comes around the corner... A familiar old man. The old man stops and squints his eyes at me. He then let's out a strained "ah" while pointing at me. "OH MY GOD. KAAAARS!"

"Do I... Do I know you?"

"I thought I sent you to space!!"

I squint my eyes. Is that Joseph? "Oh shit, you're old."

"Jotaro, Josuke! Someone! He's back! Help me! Oh god!"

"Old man, what are you going on about?" Just then, three males and a female came around the corner. Two of them had weird hair.

"That's Kars! Right there! Look at him!" Joseph says.

"My name Karen." I say.

"Karen? Isn't that a girl name?" The one with blonde hair questions.

"...No"

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" A voice yells. I turn behind me and see my daughter. "You're a shit dad! I looked stupid because I was talking thinking you were behind me! You could've said that you were walking aw-" Vera pauses and looks at the group.

"You multiplied???" Joseph yells.

Vera's whole demeanor changed when she saw humans. "Well howdy ditily doo to you! I'm Hannah Montana, but you can call me Hannah banana! And this here is my Papa, Bob. Now we're here all the way from west Virginia. E ha ha ha! I apologize for my language, gotta put a nickel in the ole swear jar. But I had gotten my self in a pickle sickle. If ya know what I mean, and garsh darn didly I was robbed and now I can't get my little girl, Brenda, my husband and my two uncles clothes! We need new clothes because we were camping in the mhm, and golly gosh, a bear ate our stuff, even the dog. Well we best skedaddle on our way to find jobs at... Office building. Uh huh."

Me and everyone were lost. "Aw. I'll give you money." The one with extended hair said.

"Josuke, don't give them the money." The one with the hat said.

Jotaro's POV

The old man might be old but he's not crazy... Yet. "Giorno can you see if they have a stand?"

He nodded and took out golden experience. The two didn't react.

"Stand? like a night stand? No we're homeless. We have no furniture." The girl said.

"Dad. They aren't stand users. Can we go?" Jolyne whined

"No. Send your stand towards them like you're going to attack."

Jolyne did so, and there was no reaction. "Thana, why were you talking like that?" The man asked his "daughter"

"Doesn't everyone talk like that?" The girl asked.