father's day special

Hey all. This is the same concept as the mother's day special. If they sound corny I apologize. I don't have alot of fathers figures and I didn't meet my dad until I turned ten and even then I didn't see him much as he lived in another state, but, my father is in my life now and that's fine.

Anyway let's see what everyone has to say about there dads or being a dad!

Kars: I'm grateful for my father just as much as I am grateful for my mother. Raising Santana and Wamuu and knowing about Thana is a wonderful gift and/or surprise I should say and, I'd be grateful for any other surprises... Not that I have any more kids... Right? ... No seriously author, I don't have more kids do I? Someone please an-

Esidisi: I contributed to killing my father, and yeah sometimes I miss him. He raised me well, but what do you do when your family wants to kill your best friend? I noticed that some of you guys called me mom even though I'm a man, but a male mom is just a dad right? No? Well I'm basically Santana and Wamuu's father and being a father is actually pretty fun and I wouldn't trade raising them for the world. But I will admit I'm kinda jealous of Kars he actually created a child... I want a mini me too...

Thana: my dad rocks... See what I did there? Because pillar and rock... Yeah😶

Wamuu: Kars and Esidisi may not be my real Fathers but they're real enough for me they made me the man I am today and I appreciate them for that.

Santana: I don't mean to be political or anything, but Democratic party and Republican party dads aren't as cool as the tea party dads... Thana said I could use this because I didn't know what to say.

L: I didn't care about my father. He just sat there as my mother did everything, so I vowed to be a better father than him... I failed, but I'm fixing it along with everything else that's broken.

G: like I said last time, I was adopted. My adoptive dad wasn't smart at all. He was a complete idiot. I'm surprised he survived for so long, but even though he was a stupid idiot who didn't know how to do a damn thing correctly, he was still there for me when I needed him most, well for the exception of my death. He was not present at the time.😐

Lyra: Well I was able to learn a little bit about my father. Apparently he's Thana's uncle. I'd still like to meet him though, where ever he is...

Penny: Um????

Jojo's: almost all of them have daddy issues but there fathers love them. As for Jotaro and Giorno I don't know, but Araki did say if Dio Knew about Giorno, he would have killed his mother and step father, so in other words-

Dio: ugly wryyy vampire cries

★★★
I've never actually been mad at my dad for not being there. And I'm not just saying it. Even as a child I was never mad at him. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Sometimes my dad would call drunk and sad because he wasn't there and it would be out of the blue and I honestly could understand why he would be sad but I forgave him because I was never mad in the first place. And to some people they might think that's fine but apparently it's not?

I had a drive through graduation due to ya know... everything, and that was the actual day I was supposed to graduate and my dad didn't call. I didn't mind but my mother called him and yelled at him for it.

I did technically have a "father" but he was my step dad. I don't like him. When he divorced my mother he was petty. He took my gifts that he gave to me as a birthday present that same year. I was only nine and he was taking stuff from me that had nothing to do with the situation and then he'd lie on me saying I hated my mother and then called child protective services so me and my brother would be taken away.(It didn't work) To top that off they made me believe he was my real father for years.

It's funny though because whenever I was mad at my step dad I'd tell people Will Smith was my dad🤷🏿 (only children believed me of course)

Maybe your situation is better than mine or maybe it's worse, but just as there are good people out there, there are also good fathers out there and they are also responsible for the children in this world so we should celebrate every man out there who was willing to take care of there kids no matter the situation.

Bye-bye~ 👌🏽