Butterfly part one

Y'all gotta watch these with subtitles

Thana and the Pillarmen wont be in this chapter but this chapter is VERY important.

Trigger warning? school drama?(based around someone who recently turned eighteen, so they're still in school.) Bullying based on false "bedroom" rumors? Idk what to call it. I just know people went through this and I don't want them to be uncomfortable.

Trigger warning #2
toxic relationships. I'm not talking about "I date you for a day and break up the next." I'm talking diabolical shiz.

Trigger warning #3
Mentions of rape. No actual rape ofc, cause ew. If you guys don't remember, I hinted towards the subject, but looking back at it now it was pretty vague. Literally the word is just said, but if this does still make you uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter. In regards to this chapter if it does create a plot hole for you, you can ask questions in the chapter after this and I'll fill you in or the other readers can fill you in. Whichever works. Enjoy the rest of your day~ ❤

3rd person POV

"Angel! How dare you!? I'm pregnant and you ignore me like this?" A woman said approaching an eighteen year old boy.

"Can all of you stop that? We've never talked. And I'm a VIRGIN!" The boy responds

"Lies! I bet you sleep around with every girl you meet. You probably don't even remember who you've slept with."

"You bet? That proves that I'm not the father! Please leave me alone. You are twice my age."

Angel Silva was born eighteen years ago. He attracts alot of attention in his town and is brought up to be this cold, heartless ladies man who attracts problematic women and women who think they can "heal him".  Truth is, He's actually a dork.

It all started his first year in highschool. He had gained a girlfriend and they almost got intimate, but he wasn't ready.

The girl was furious and came to the conclusion that Angel didn't actually like her. She told her friends that Angel took her virginity and that he was well experienced.  "He was so rough with me too! He didn't even apologize afterwards when I said was hurt. Then he dumped me."

She told people that he slept around a lot and her friends thought that if they told people they would be "aware"

"Yeah, I know Angel. He's my friends ex. I wanted him to be my first since he was good looking, but he doesn't actually care about anyone." This rumor spread like a wild fire. People who knew nothing about Angel got in on the action, thus people who didn't know his age or status would come up with stuff.

"I'm dating Angel. He's rich."

"No you're not! I've known Angel for twenty years now. We're on and off."

"He's only fifteen liar!"

Before Angel even turned eighteen he had this issue. His mother actually fought woman claiming to carry his child. "He is a child you skank!" she'd yell while throwing various items st them.

Due to this issue, Angel had trouble getting into a relationship or even making friends. Everyone was either judgmental, wanted something or they were only after his looks.

Angel looked other worldly compared to most humans. He had mint green hair and beautiful blue eyes from his mother.

You might be wandering. Who is his father? Angel's mother, Aurora Silva, was asked this question frequently.

"Aw, he is so handsome, who on earth is his father?" 

Aurora would respond. "His father is handsome, but he doesn't look anything like him."