Thana is the butt of the joke

Third person POV

"Mark. If you want to get married don't get yourself killed by running around like a fool. Now please go to Joseph and Caesar." Mark scrambles off towards the boys.

Wamuu raises an eyebrow. "Your friend is out of harms way. You have no further reason to be in my way."

Just then two more figures appeared.

"Wamuu, ignore her, we have work to do." A voice said.

"Esidisi?" Thana whispers.

She turns her head and sees Esidisi and Kars.

"Oh wow. A head wrap. It suits you." Thana says.

"The human is to friendly with us. Like she knows us. I don't like it, kill her." Kars says walking past.

Thana became triggered. "YOU BITCH, I JUST COMPLEMENTED YOU, AND YOU WANNA KILL ME?! FUCK YOU AND YOUR HEAD WRAP! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALMOND, YOU WHORE."

Kars chuckled and continued walking.

"Do we have to kill her?" Esidisi asked. "She kinda looks like your parents, she's even extremely angry like your father."

'His father? So my anger is from his side of this family? He never talks about them' Thana thinks to herself

Esidisi cups Thana's face and squishes her. "She's much cuter than you though. Do we have to kill her? We can keep her as a pet. She can be like a little you."

"Esidisi stop please." Thana whines.

Joseph and Caesar look at each other, while Mark and Speedwagon are visually confused.

"Is it safe for her to be that close to them?" Caesar questions.

"I'm sure it's fine." Joseph replies. "They are family. she said one of them is her dad. I can't tell which one is her father though"

" Joseph. Didn't you say she doesn't exist yet?"

Joseph pales "They don't know who she is. Thana! You're to close to them!"

Esidisi then realizes something and let's go of Thana. "How the hell do you know my name?"
Thana freezes as three of the Pillarmen have their eyes on her.

Kars had now appeared in front of Thana. "It would appear that you do know us some how... Explain yourself."

Thana began to sweat. "D-did you know that pluto h-has a giant glacier that's sh-shaped like a heart?"

"No, I did not know that." Esidisi states genuinely interested.

"Do not get distracted." Kars says to Esidisi. He then turns to Thana. "Who. Are. You?"

"Y-you're a scientist right? You were smart enough to create the masks after all, so you must understand how the concept of time travel works." Thana says nervously.

"No.Your point?"

"I uh... I can't say much about it because I don't want to mess up anything, but... I am... Y-your...y-"

"Spit it out."

"DAUGHTER! I AM YOUR KID!"

Esidisi gasped.

"You don't honestly expect me to believe this do you? The females of my species are extinct, and I WOULD NEVER have intercourse with a human."

"Yeah, I already know that! I can't explain why, but you lost your memory and my mom found you! You guys did s t u f f ,and poof. Here I am. You left before you found out she was pregnant and I spent a few years trying to hunt you down and kill you. I didn't though because bonding or whatever, also I have a zombie cousin. You tried to kill her. Anyway, I'm telling you the truth! I can prove it to you!"