Thana of revenge

After all these years of searching, I've finally found the man I've been looking for. The one who helped create me, and the reason for my mother's demise. My hand had pierced the man's throat, but I knew it would take more to kill him.

Even being in his presents infuriated me to no end, but I had to stay calm and think. If I lost my cool, I would never be able to kill him, a god. "R-r" he choked.

"What are you saying you fool? You sound like an idiot!" I spat

"I-is that you, R-reina?" Unfortunately for me, I couldn't contain my self.

Wrath was serging throughout my body as my hand went deeper into his throat. "You bastard... How dare you?... How dare you... SPEAK HER NAME?!!!!"

Sixteen years earlier

"Momma! I found a spider! Can we use it to make cookies?" I say as I held a spider between my finger tips as it tried to free it's self from my grasp.

"Vera, put that down young lady!" My mother called back to me.

"...Okaay!" I say throwing the spider in a random direction.

I was four years old living with my mother in the woods alone. My mother had fled from society to protect me. I was born with inhuman gifts you see. My mother had been hunted like a dog souly because I existed. But I was oblivious to all that. She had vaguely told me what happened, but I never understood. "What have I told you? You cant eat spiders, they'll make you sick."

"But they look like chocolate chips! Just like in the book." I think my mother felt bad. She wasn't able to give me a normal life. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey now... I can give you something better than than that! How about Deer pie?"

"Oh!! Okay!" Deer pie. Sounds gross doesn't it? The only thing I could eat was meat. When I turened three, I started throwing up fruits and vegetables immediately. My mom thought that there would be a serious problem, but she realized that all I needed was meat. She realized when a rabid raccoon tried to attacked. My mother was scared I would get sick, but my immune system was stronger than an average humans.

I started to notice the differences between me and my mother. She couldn't fly, but I could, she couldn't breathe under water, but I could, when I got deep cuts it would heal perfectly within two days, and she couldn't do that. I was powerful, but I could still be killed, unlike my father.

As far as looks went, I almost looked exactly like my mom. Tanned skin and red hair. The only difference between us were the traits I got from my father. I had horns and red eyes. My mother made sure my hair grew long so I would look a little more like him.

My mother described my father in the best way possible. She would tell me how he looked and how he was sweet and caring. "Is daddy a prince?" I asked

My mother giggles. "Yes. Yes he is."

"When can I see him?"

"You'll see him soon."

"But how do you know?"

"I trust him. Do you know why I named you Vera?" I shook my head. "Your name means trust. You are made of trust."

"Oh! So I should trust daddy too. When I meet him, I can make deer pie all by my self for him. Then I'll show him my tree house."

I loved my mother and I waited for my father with her for too long. But I didn't tell my mother because I knew she loved him and would hate to hear that I lost trust.

My mother lost her life on My fith birthday. Some strangers I've never seen before came up to us. A man and a woman. "Ms. Harrington! Is this where you've been all these years? And with your little girl. She's gotten so big." The woman said