Ready

So he thinks that he can get away from me huh? Well, lets just say, he never will...

"Mistress...?"

I turned around and saw a person standing at the door.

"Are they ready? Are YOU ready?"

I asked with a stern and cold voice. I mentally flinched at the tone of my own voice, but I didn't let my facade falter.

"Of course. I'm ready, and so are the others. The potions are brewed, the swords are sharpen, and the troops have been trained. Everything is good to go. The only thing left is to pack and get them on the horses."

The person said. I looked back out the window and spoke.

"Pack them up then. We leave in two days..."

I said. I heard the person sigh and start to walk away.

"Of course mistress. I'll get Wilbur to organize everything."

After that, the person walked away. About a few seconds later, I called again.

"Wait!"

The person halted. Not turning around.

"I really appreciate this Techno. Your my friend, and always will be..."

I said. Techno turned around and flashed me a smile that didn't even last half a second. He nodded and walked away.

You and your throne will be mine Zak. Just you wait...

(Hi! I'm back from my break! This is a short teaser for what's to come! I wonder who this person is... No, seriously, I still don't know which character to put as this person... Yeah... I'm still contemplating on the content I'm writing...)