Surprise

As Zelk clung onto Mega, Vurb, who was previously laughing his ass off, started to chat with the mute.

Of course, even tho Vurb knew Mega refused to speak, he continued asking him how he has been, then proceeds to ramble about Zelk being a prick.

Zak, who was staring at into the oven, immediately ran to get me once the timer rung. I grabbed a pair of oven mitts and proceeded to open the oven to take Zak's third attempt at making bread.

And surprisingly, it came out looking great. Zelk, who was now staring at Zak's loaf was as shocked as I was when I revealed Zak's bread.

"Told ya you would get it eventually."

Zelk congratulated Zak. Finally getting a chance to talk to Mega, I quickly ran towards the door, grabbed Mega's shoulder, and ran out the bakery.

Running as fast as I could, I ran straight to my old house where I kept the supplies hidden from Zak.

As we got there, Mega and I were out of breath. I turned towards Mega who was laying on the porch breathing heavily.

"Sorry Mega. But I had to get you out of there before Zelk could cling onto you again."

I said. Mage extended his arm and held out a thumbs up, before getting up and dusting his clothes. 

I took out the key to the house and rushed Mega to get inside. He quickly went in, and I slammed the door behind us. 

"We can't let Zak see. If you here a knock, hide."

I instructed Mega. He nodded eagerly, excited with what's about to happen. I opened the lights and revealed the things I had been hiding from Zak.

"You ready to get started?"

I asked Mega. He nodded vigorously, and together, we started my surprise for Zak.

(Hello! Sorry the last chapter was trash. I had a major depression spiral, and  my passion for this book just came back now. So this is another bridge for the next chapter, and don't worry, the next one is longer. But I needed to make you guys wonder why Mega is here and what the surprise is first. Imma go and write the next chapter, which hopefully, I publish tomorrow. bye! Note: the next chapter is Clay's POV)