WADDUP!

WADDUP SUCKERS!!

I had nothing better to do since I'm finally doing my school activities on time -yay for that- so I decided to come back early.

Yes, I forgot to write a chapter for 'Adventure'. Sorry, I was just so caught up with sleeping and playing Minecraft and Call of Duty that I forgot I was supposed to write a chapter for 'Adventure'

Honest mistake, moving on. So, I'm making this book. No it's not DreamNotFound, no it's not Skephalo, no it's not any other MCYT ship fanfiction you can think of.

This book is special. Everything, from the characters, to the plot, to the idea. All of them were created by me! I'm very exited to publish it, sadly it only has 5 chapters so far, and I saw how many people wanted Karlnapity to happen, plus 'Adventure', I never really had the time to edit it.

But SOON! Maybe, you'll get to see it. It's called Jigsaw and I really do hope you guys enjoy it as much as you enjoy my other books.

Anyways, MY FRIENDS! HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?! WILBUR GOT REVIVED! FUCKING REVIVED! FRIEND IS NOW OWNERLESS! -kinda-

For those who don't follow every lore stream like me, Tommy convinced Ghostbur to quote unquote, take one of Dream's canon lives. Ghostbur, being the angel on earth he is, didn't know Dream was on his last cannon life.

So with the help of Ghostbur, Tommy manages to sneak inside the prison, but Awesomedude caught Tommy before he got to kill Dream.

Then suddenly, Dream kills Ghostbur, and now we have Wilbur back!

I make myself sound like an MCYT addict. Which I totally am. HAHA! I NEED THERAPY!

Anyhow, I'll post a chapter for this book in four-five days. And a chapter for 'Adventure' in two weeks or so.

And now for a simple question.

HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING?! GOOD? THAT'S FUCKING GREAT! BAD? WHY? WHY SAD?! HAPPY! HAPPY!

I treat you to ice cream! Now smile! Hug? I hate physical contact, or any human interactions at all, but, why not?

There's a first time for everything, right? Yea, I don't think so. So no hugs. You'll be lucky if you see me smile. I don't smile much.

RIGHT! I am losing braincells and I need to go in a call with a few of my friends. Wish me luck. By the time I finally publish the chapter for this book, braincells would be dying.

So, Bye!!