Special

I stared at the door. Darryl had just ran out of the bakery, pulling Mega with him. I heard Zelk whine, annoyed that Mega allowed Darryl to drag him away.

"What the actual fuck?"

Vurb asked, I shrugged my shoulders in response. I was just as confused as they were, but for some reason, my stomach was churning, like something bad was gonna happen.

"I'm gonna see where they went..."

I mumbled, not caring if the others heard me. I exited the bakery and went to find where Darryl and Mega went. 

A whole day passed, and I've searched everywhere. Well, everywhere except for one place. Tired, I slowly made my way towards the place I had stayed in for so long.

The familiar surroundings gave me a sense of comfort, but the feeling of dread never left. I kept walking until I saw Darryl's old house.

I noticed a dim light coming from the windows. From it, I could trace out two silhouettes, but movement made me realize there's more.

Trembling, I carefully reached out and slowly turned the doorknob. The door creaked open, a dim light emitting from a small candle.

I approached the candle, checking behind me to make sure nothing was gonna sneak up on me. Under the candle was a note. I picked it up and mumbled out what the letter read.

"I know we've already talked about this, but I want to make it special."

Just as I finished reading the letter, the lights turned on, revealing Darryl kneeling down on one knee, with a beautiful ring in his hands.

My hands made it's way to my mouth, eyes watering from shock and happiness. Darryl cleared his throat and spoke in softest voice I have ever heard.

"Zak, ever since you came, my life hasn't been the same. I'm not good with words, but there's something I need to get off of my chest. I blame you."

He said with confidence, I tilted my head, confused at his words, but then he continued. And what he said next made my heart flutter.

"I blame you for all the birthday wishes, all my hopes and dreams that came true. You made my life brighter. Ever since I met you I haven't been the same. I've changed for the better, and I blame you for that to."

I smiled wider, if it were possible, finally allowing the tears to fall as he asked the question I have been dying to hear.

"Will you marry me?"

I launched myself at Darryl making as fall to the floor together. He trailed kisses all over my face before allowing me to speak my answer.

"I do..."

(THE CHAPTER MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Now, this is gonna be the last chapter for a while. I wanna focus on school, so the vote for Karl vs Bad is still open. The next events are based off of the votes. So I suggest voting wisely. See you guys next chapter!)